Just Hate Me and We'll End It Here

All Your Fault

Alex

Should I not have told her? I watch her, waiting for a reaction, and thinking. Maybe I should have waited until it was time to get on the bus. That might have worked better. But I’m not too sure she would have appreciated that.

“You’re right,” she says finally. “You guys should get a bigger bus.” And then she starts walking again.

Hurriedly I catch up to her and take her hand again in mine. Surprisingly, she does nothing, but keeps walking. “What if we can’t?” I say slowly and carefully.

It takes her a while to answer as we start walking towards a little hill, which goes a little path that leads to the stream. We’re reaching the top when she finally replies with, “we’ll come to that when we get there.” I barely heard her but I got the words and sigh.

Hey, at least she doesn’t sound too mad or upset. An upside, right? I hum a little randomly as we keep walking, and then we reach the stream. I start just walking along it, but Bailey tugs me towards the water, so her feet are dipped in.

“It’s cold,” she murmurs.

“Oh really?” I smile wryly sarcastically. “I’d never have known.”

She throws a look at me. “Whatever. I was just stating the obvious- to myself, anyways, cause you think you’re too cool to get in a stream.” She grins, mocking me playfully.

“Psh,” I roll my eyes and taking off my shoes and socks, I step in the water. “Yowza, that’s cold!” I blurt loudly, jumping out of the water.

Bay laughs at me. “I told you, you wimp.”

I give a mock gasp and return into the water. However, I also take the moment to pick her up over my shoulder. “No one gets away with calling me a wimp! Now suffer the wrath of the cold water demons!”

The beautiful girl in my arms struggles and squeals. “No, not the cold water demons!” She says dramatically. “Anything but them!”

“Well, too bad, there you go!” And I pretend to drop her.

“Alex!” She shouts, and then realizes I caught her right before she fell in. “You stink!” She gasps. “You honestly scared the heck out of me!”

I smirk and set her down. “I know. Brilliant, right?” I pretend to wipe dust off my shoulders like an expert as she rolls her eyes.

“Brilliant, suuuure,” she drawls, then grins and suddenly bends down, splashing me with the freezing cold water.

“Elck,” I spit out the water and shake my head, trying to shake off the water. I hear her laughter, but she’s no longer ankle-deep in the water. Turning, I find her rushing up the hill, glancing back at me and laughing.

Grinning, I take up the offer of the chase and scramble after her, probably running twice as fast because she’s pretty slow [but there’s no way I’d tell her right now, it’s obvious anyways].

-And then I’ve got her and wrap her in a big bear hug, getting her wet too. Bailey squeals, trying to escape my hold. “You’re so wet and c-cold!” She protests pathetically, trying to escape, but we’re both laughing all the same.

Then we both loose our footing and find ourselves falling back down the hill backwards, until we both land in the stream. I spit out the water and sloppily stand up as Bailey begins doing the same. I help her up and then we look at each other, proceeding to start laughing right away, seeing we’re both sopping wet.

“That was all your fault,” she giggles, wringing out water from her dress.

“Was not,” I protest, helping her out of the stream- but she looses her balance and we both fall back on the grass. “Aaaand, it’s final, you’re clumsy,” I tell her softly, grinning a little. I fell on top of her and brush a strand of wet hair out of her face. “It’s cute,” I add playfully.

A little blush arises on her cheeks. “I don’t know what you’re talking about,” she returns. “Falling- both times, mind you- was your fault. I’m the dancer here.”

“Mhm… and what a fabulous dancer you are,” I murmur softly as my eyes lock on hers, and my hand trails to her ear as I bend over the last few inches, so our lips can meet in another amazing kiss with this amazing girl.

Image
♠ ♠ ♠
thanks guys for all the really nice comments! :D
And this is out cause i got 300 comments! Most I've ever had! Reason to celebrate, right?? lol

Now. Who wants to make dinner? Lol. I don't wanna go make it, though...even though it's my fave. eurg....heh

Though now this chapter reminds me... last week, my dad was with the young men of our ward having a pool party that night. my sister and i walked over for a ride home from the church and stuff, and we weren't planning on getting in, hadn't brought anything.
however, didn't stop my sista from standing ankle-deep in the water... and getting pushed in. By one of the adult men there supposedly watching the kdis!!!! hahahaaa, sucka....lol. Its actually the second time she's been shoved [well, first time, she was dragged in...several times....] into the pool w/o a towel, swimsuit or intentions of getting in.
it funny. mwahahaha....