Just Hate Me and We'll End It Here

And We're Done

Bailey

My hand automatically latches onto Alex’s as we’re suddenly on air. Alex glances at me with a comforting smile, squeezing my hand and returns to watching the lady talk and introduce us- including me.

“So, I’m absolutely positive that the world is just waiting for the untold story of the new lovebirds, Alex and Bailey. Now, how ever did you two meet?”

We turn and look at each other, trying to recollect the story we had told his parents. They had to be the same. What exactly had happened? I glance down at the tiny microphone they put on my shirt. Can they honestly hear from that wimpy thingy?

“Friend’s birthday,” Alex finally offers with his famous smirk. “At a bar, of course. You know us. Guess we just started, you know, talking about everything,” he shrugs.

I give a small sigh, beginning to recall what had been said. “Mhm. We exchanged numbers and started to hang out. I met the other guys at a show, went backstage. He’d uh, give me surprise visits and the like, and we were together a lot.”

“Then being the romantic I am,” I give him a small jab for his cockiness but he just winks at me playfully, making everyone laugh, “I proposed at the beach and she just couldn’t say no. Then neither of us could wait, so…” he shrugs. “Here we are.” And he drapes an arm around me. His voice comes in my ear. “It’s gotta seem really real for the world, Bay.”

I manage a smile, catching on to what he means. I lean forward and give him a kiss, lasting a little longer than necessary, Jack hooting at us. “Like that?” I whisper with a smirk, leaning back after a moment.

Alex just stares at me in disbelief. I smirk. Ha. Didn’t know I could act, hm? Smiling innocently, I turn back the lady… eugh. Oh, bother, who cares what her name is.

“So, being married to Alex Gaskarth, how is it? Do you get in free to his concerts?”

Ooohh crap I’ve never really been to one of his concerts…and they think I have. What to say? Hmmm… “Of course,” I grin. “That, or I’m not going,” I joke.

“She’d never pay,” Alex agrees, keeping a loose arm around me. “But she doesn’t have to,” He smiles at me.

The crowd awwww’s as I accidentally blush a little. Dang it! Why? And why now? On TV?! But thank goodness the lady chuckles a little and lets me off the hook, asking the boys about their new album and the tour this summer.

“So, Bailey my dear, will you be joining the boys on their tour? We want the scoop,” she adds, leaning forward eagerly.

I glance around, just to be sure. “Yes, actually, I’ll be joining them.” I nod. “And apparently, I’ll be sharing a lovely bunk with Alex here,” I pat my hand on his knee, and leave it there casually. “It’s sure to be a great time,” I tell them, smirking.

“I can play this too,” I hear Alex whisper in my ear, kissing the side of my jaw and puts his hand off my shoulder but around my waist, as his other hand covers my hand on his knee, drawing it a little closer, inches higher.

Now it’s so much harder to concentrate on the lady still talking to me. My heart hammers and my breath feels pretty shallow, but I can’t let Alex know that. I nod at one of her statements. “Yeah, no, I’m cool with that. Alex- as do the boys with their girls- have the obligation, to uh… you know,” I shrug, ignoring as Alex tickles my side a little- or trying to, I should say, “to their fans. And I haven’t really seen him erm- seen him perform with other singers, so it should be great.”

“So will you be simply hanging out with them, or will you be doing your share in the merch booth?” She queries.

I turn to Alex, not too sure. He grins, pulling me a little closer. “Of course. Like we’re going to let her come free, too?” And he kisses my temple lightly. “Well, actually she offered to help, being the great girl she is.”

“I’m going to kill you,” I whisper in his ear as he squeezes my waist and slips a hand in my back pocket. “Hand out, now.”

“No,” he smirks down at me. “You know you like it.”

Then the lady turns to the other guys, getting their views on how it’ll go with me hanging out and not being able to take their girlfriends also. I faintly hear how they plan to tease us mercilessly and are bringing earplugs, but I’m just concentrating on not blushing, flushing, or anything.

Then it feels like forever, with more hard questions- well they weren’t actually hard. It was just hard not to stutter or anything with Alex being so close and touching me so much- before she finally says that’s all the time we’ve got, that was All Time Low with Alex’s wife, Bailey Daniels, and good bye for now. Or something like that.

“And we’re done, great show,” the camera guy calls.

Hastily I stand, brushing my hair and giving a quick shake down to clear myself. Alex, smirking, stands and stretches next to me. “Enjoy it?” He grins.

I glare over at him, crossing my arms. “That, was most certainly out of line, Alex.”

“You couldn’t concentrate, could you?” He beams.

I give him a disgusted look and start off to find my own clothes to change into. He casually follows, his eyes still on me. “Come on,” he calls. “It wasn’t that bad.”

Not saying a word, I shake my head and take off the headband, glancing in a mirror to fix my hair a little bit. That’s when Alex bends over a little, too, getting in the picture. “Come on, Bailey. I was just teasing you.”

Rolling my eyes, I start to the dressing room. “You haven’t denied it!” He shouts, partially singing my way. I pause, biting my lip. But I refuse to look back and close the curtain so I can change back into my own clothes.

I just can’t get his last words out my mind, curse that boy…

Image
♠ ♠ ♠
[another awesome banner :D]

Personally?

This was a BLAST to write.

Hope you guys approve