Just Hate Me and We'll End It Here

To Lick It

Alex

Why does she have to be so hott, sexy and freaking beautiful? I watch the curtain close, beaming. She’d even stopped! I knew she liked it! Chuckling I turn back and go to trade my things back for my real own, and then I meet up with the guys again, high-fiving and chatting.

Bailey finally returns, shifting with her low black v-neck and gray scarf, hesitantly waiting alone just a few yards from us, not too sure she should join in, not too sure if she really wants to. But I finally beckon her over and when she comes, I drape a casual arm over her shoulders and we talk for a while more.

“I’m hungry,” Jack whines for the seventh time. “Come on, let’s go somewhere,” he pouts.

Then my stomach growls. “Ugh, fine,” I mutter. Rule in our group- if two of us claim hunger, we all head out. Not too bad… but what if Bailey doesn’t want to come?

Oh right. She doesn’t have a ride.

That makes me grin a little. “That’s cool. Where to this time?”

“New Mexican place just ‘round the corner,” Rian offers. “I went there last week, very good.”

“We love Mexies,” Jack shrugs happily and starts jumping around finally landing on Zack’s back. “Let’s go, let’s go!”

Bailey opens her mouth to protest, but I cover her lips with a quick kiss, catching us both in surprise [pleasant, I hope!] and start directing her back out of the place, into the car. The guys follow, having come together in Zack’s car.

We get there and choose a round booth, Rian and Zack on my left, Bailey and Jack on my right. Bailey next to me, of course. We order random foods and drinks that we’ll probably end up trading around and the like, and chatter about tour.

“So, Bay,” Zack asks over me. “What did you think?”

“Of what?” She asks blankly, sipping her Coke.

“Of the interview, of course,” he offers with a small tentative smile. “Thoughts?”

“Not my kinda thing, I’d have to say,” she says finally, glancing at me.

I just grin and wink.

Jack gasps. “Sexual tension! I’m totally feeling it!”

Bailey flicks an ice cube at him. “You’re such a weirdo,” she rolls her eyes.

“Cold,” he ignores her comment as the cube falls down his shirt. Then he shrieks, jumps up and lets it fall out. “Man, that’s cold!” He repeats and casually its back down. “So, did Alex tame you at his parents?”

“Excuse me?” Bailey gives him a hard suspicious look, frowning.

His eyes widen. “Oh crap. Alex!” he hisses panicking. “She still scares me! Make her stop!”

Zack chuckles and I, rolling my eyes myself, make Bailey move to my other side, where Zack’s a bit more calm ‘round her. Jack, for the rest of the meal, avidly avoids her gaze, barely talking to her.

But as the meal progresses, we all split our foods, sharing and grabbing, even Bailey. She gets their view on things like the tour and soon we’re all chatting casually and all making random jokes, even her. It’s freaking awesome, if you can’t catch the obvious hint.

I make the time last as long as possible, reveling in the time we’re all sharing and just having a crap load of fun together. But eventually, as it always happens, Jack starts something- this time a food fight with a twelve-year-old across the room- and we get kicked out.

Being me, I definitely refuse anyone any rides, and then I take Bailey by an ice cream shop, getting some waffle cones to enjoy on the ride home. We chat casually about how the day went, no hard feelings between us- especially in traffic where my hand bumps the wheel, and bounces back. Which of course leaves me with my nose covered in double chocolate and brownies.

Yum?

I try to get her to lick it off, but laughing- heck yeah I got her laughing- she refuses and continues with her own delicious ice cream. Which I stole a bite of, and wasn’t too bad. That makes her steal a bite of mine, but just to be fair, I shove it in her face and her nose gets covered. And she laughs again.

Who’s good??

I am!!!!

So we get home and sit around, relaxing with nothing to do. She sits upside down on the couch, petting Georgie as I lie on the floor under the table… what? It’s comfy. I made her put on some music a while ago- Rod Stewart, maybe? Old fashioned, it’s all I know.

Vaguely we come up with a few ideas. See a movie. More house work. Play a game. Dance. Until I think of the smartest thing ever. “Hey,” I jump up, suddenly rushed with adrenaline. “I know what we can do now!”

Leaving her with a totally confused and very wary expression, I race upstairs to my bedroom, grinning.

Image
♠ ♠ ♠
Told you I got awesome banners! :D

still writing the next chapter. Up later today, like... in several hours.

Why? Cause I'm gonna study, cause I haven't... for like ever! Then I have my job [eurg, i have to walk home today, maybe. NOT cool! it was 95 degrees yesterday! blah], thennnnn exercise [thats the thing w/ homeschooling and graduating early. I couldn't run a mile in under 10 minutes to save my life. or maybe i could, but that would drain my lifesource, so....yeah! hahahhaa...lol]
comment!!!
:D