Just Hate Me and We'll End It Here

Always For You

Bailey

The cab slowly drives through town, and traffic’s not too bad for once. My seatbelt buckle is loose as I lean into Alex, his arms wrapped around me. My head rests lightly on his shoulder, my eyes closing softly now and then.

Part of me is tired, of course, because it’s been such an eventful day, but… being in Alex’s arms, I can’t imagine myself closing my eyes for too long. Every time he touches me, looks at me- it sets me afire, in a way I’ve never felt to the extremes. It’s like a roller coaster- scary and thrilling all at the same time.

“Thanks,” Alex says as we roll to a stop. I straighten up so he gets out first, and then helps me out. Alex pays the cab and slowly we walk up the steps, his arm around my chilled shoulders.

My heart hammers in the darkness as we step inside. Alex shuts the door, searching for a light, while casually humming to himself. But impulse hits me and I turn back to Alex, my hand grazing along his jawbone.

Somewhat surprised but enjoying it, he lets my finger trail around his jawbone, up by his cheekbones, down his nose, pausing at his lips. Like a new object, I let my finger fall across his lips and he lets out a small, hungry moan.

Pushing my hand away, he leans down, holding onto my wrists and pushing me up against the wall. Our lips meet again and again, tense and passionate, hungry and needy for more. Our fingers fall into each other’s hair, pulling each other closer like there’s no more time in the world, and my lips part to allow his tongue into explore.

My shawl comes off, and we don’t stop as his jacket comes off. Alex picks me up, carrying me to the couch in the darkness- but somehow he manages- and both of us pull at his buttons, tearing his shirt off. My arms wrap around his neck again, pulling him close and slowly I let my hands slide around, feeling his muscles and his bones, entwining our finger tips at a moment. The heels come off and my dress falls down my knees, letting the small breeze pass by on my lower legs.

In the silence, Alex whispers little nothings to me between the kisses. His lips fall upon my ear that run down my neck, along my bare shoulder. It sends delightful shivers up and down my spine and it makes me sigh in pleasure. One hand keeps me close as his other hands strokes my leg, since my dress has fallen a little high upon my thigh since crashing onto the couch.

“You’re… so… beautiful,” he murmurs, his kisses crawling from the tip of my shoulder, across my upper chest to the other side of my neck. I burry my face best as I can in his soft hair, enjoying it immensely. “Angelic…amazing…gorgeous…mine…absolutely… wonderful,” he manages hoarsely and it just chills me, his coarse voice sounding in my ear. The kisses rise again, hungrily finding my lips as one hand pulls out my comb from my hair, letting it fall down.

His hands crawl around, inching up on my thigh and the other one begins to explore it’s way to the back of my dress, to it’s zipper. It takes a while, some more kisses, for it to register. Moaning in pleasure and soon disappointment, I turn my head away, and push him off quickly, before anything what happens.

Swallowing hard, I lick my very badly chapped lips. I awkwardly stand, my dress falling in its folds, rubbing my chilly arm and unable to look at him. “I… I’m sorry,” I finally say. “But… I can’t,” and I nearly wince as my voice cracks.

There’s a moment of silence, until I hear the couch moving. Then I feel his arms wrap around me from behind, his head resting on my shoulder. I try to stop myself from melting into his arms, but it’s impossible and my knees go weak.

“It’s okay,” he whispers. “It’s nothing to be ashamed of, Bailey. Everything’s great.”

Then in the silence, he rocks me a little as my nerves go away, somehow knowing it’s just what I had needed. It almost scares me, how he always knows exactly what to do. But… that’s what makes him so great. I sigh, finally leaning my head back on his shoulder. “Thank you,” I say almost inaudibly. “For absolutely everything, Alex.”

“It was always for you,” he murmurs in return. “You are everything.”

Almost reluctantly, I turn around and wrap my arms around his neck. Not for a kiss, however, but for a hug, to be close. His arms fall around me, holding me so very close and I lean my head on his chest, as he leans his chin on my head. His warm body heat enwraps me in a warmness that I haven’t felt in so long. It’s not just from the cool air, but… it also comes from the heart.

“It’s been an amazing evening,” I say finally, and give a content sigh. “But it’s late. Good night, Alex.” I feel his arms loosen and I reach on my tiptoes, giving him one last small kiss on the lips. Then I turn, pick up my things, and start off.
♠ ♠ ♠
I still canNOT believe I wrote all this.

Oh well.

I hope y'all are satisfied! lol I personally think that was the biggest make-out session I have ever done, and will ever do. Seriously. :D

And it didn't add THAT bad, you know. She didn't smack him. They parted contentedly-ish...lol

sorry, can't make pictures work :(