Just Hate Me and We'll End It Here

Head Over Heels

Alex

Silently I follow her with my eyes. She goes by the coat rack, picks up her things, and then with one last peak my way- yes, I saw that smile- she starts up the steps. One hand runs through my hair as I fall back on the couch in disbelief.

Holy. Tartar. Sauce. Woooow…

Yeah.

Definitely the best of my life. Oh yeah.

I take a breath and shake my head, trying to clear my thoughts. But then again, why should I? After a night like this, I totally deserve the chance to sit, dream, and have foggy pleasant thoughts of all that occurred.

All that beautiful skin, those delicious lips, those amazing one-of-a-kind eyes set afire, fingers tracing over me, wrapped in my hair. A silly dreamy smile falls on my face as I slide down on the couch a little. Man, she’s amazing. And she didn’t hate me for it.

Dinner was great. No, it still began the moment she stepped out in that gorgeous dress I found for her. Sort of surprising she was so willing, but that’s Bailey for you. She was absolutely stunning. The entire evening, I had to keep reminding myself that she had come willingly, and she was there. With me.

How lucky can a guy get, seriously?

The meal together was amazing and she was just so… graceful all night! I was just dying to be her food, her drink, even her napkin to brush along her lips or sit in her lap. All night, she looked so fragile, like a beautiful porcelain doll. But in her eyes… oh, man. Looking in her eyes, you could see the stars, but you could also see the fire alight, telling you she’s not so frail as you would think, but she’ll let you pretend she is.

Just holding her hand, just wrapping my arms around her shoulders or waist- just touching her felt like I was holding the world, holding everything I could ever want or need. I run a hand over my face slowly with a content sigh.

I’m completely head over heels for this beautiful doll.

No idea how long I’m sitting there, no idea how much time passes, but it doesn’t really. At last, however, I manage to make myself stand, pick up my shirt, jacket and shoes, and then slowly I make my way upstairs, imagining her walking up the steps again…

Her hair bouncing lightly against her back in beautiful yet mussed curls, like a dark curtain. The dress nipping at her heels just right, and her hips swaying not suggestively, but in a conservative, sneaky way. Like she knows you’re watching, and she’s just barely teasing you, though she could lie about it later.



So, maybe I am a little obsessed. Hm.

Shrugging, I throw my things over my shoulder and finish the last few steps in the darkness. My eyes are immediately drawn to her door, but the light is out, the door is closed. I stand there for a moment, contemplating, temptingly…

No. Bad idea, Alex. She was tired. You are too. Some other time, Alex.

Right, right.

I lick my still badly bruised lips from the many times it was kissed and lightly bitten and teased with as I enter my bedroom. Flicking on the light, I toss my things into my desk chair that’s covered with lots of fan mail and all this other crap.

Closing the door lightly, I move about and manage to shift out of these stiff clothes. Well, they did look good on me, but I’d rather my jeans. Just glad that Bailey approved of it today, too. Then I turn off the light and fall into bed.

I close my eyes.

And I open my eyes with a heavy sigh. How can I possibly sleep now, honestly? Now? After everything that happened? I groan and cover my face with my hands. This week we’re supposed to start preparing for the tour. Go over to Hollywood in two days to work on the Warped CD, and I need to go over the decided details on our bus…

One thing, hopefully good- we can’t get a new bus in time for tour. Meaning… me and Bailey… get to probably share a bunk.

Kinda makes me excited.

Then I groan again. Now I’ll never be able to sleep.

But eventually, I hear a pattern of a slight pattering- probably Georgie in the hall- walking around, and that slowly gets my eyes closing, and I start dozing off.
♠ ♠ ♠
i got another subscriber!! yay me!!!
.....has anyone ever seen Suite Life of Zack and Cody?

well dont watch it. its dangerous. it will have yous tuck saying 'yay me' and imaging whats-her-face saying that....i'm gonnna diiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

hopefully not, of course- or y'all would never get the end of the story!
and the next beginning... :D -Speaking of which, I've put together the layout and will be forming the cover thing sometime this week! yayaz!

also did this chapter on impulse cause of.... eftandparamore- she put my story at the bottom of her siggy thingy.

it made me happy. :D

btw. Clue on following chapters!!! :::::Here to chapter ninety-five, it's still in THIS night.
i repeat, this evening is not over.
by a long shot.
*wiggles eyebrows* mwahahhaahahahaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
calm before the storm, anyone?
yeah, i'm taunting you.
be jealous!
and comment!!! :D
but dont threaten me. please. LOL