Just Hate Me and We'll End It Here

Couldn't Hate Me, Huh?

Alex

“Thanks, Missy,” I add and she hangs up. I turn over to the guys. “She’s coming!” I shout. “Just a few minutes!”

“You sure?” Matt asks doubtfully.

“Yes,” I nod quickly. “She’s really coming.”

The guys exchange looks and shrug. Ignoring them, I jump out of the bus and watch the road.

She’s really coming.

I check my watch nervously. We’re already way, way behind schedule. Matt’s extremely tense, since he’s the one in charge, making sure we get everywhere. Already he’s sent off the other bus of all our other people and instruments. They’ve been gone for a short while, but it seems like forever.

Ten minutes.

I tap my fingers nervously against my jeans, the heat making me sweat but it doesn’t matter. Nothing really matters right now. Cause she’s really coming, I know she is.

I knew she would. I knew it the moment she returned the kiss, she would come. She needs me, just as much as I need her. We’re totally meant for each other, and I’m trying to make her realize that.

Chewing on my lip, my thoughts wander over to being at the apartment, when she picked up the cell…. I frown. Who was this Sergeant Matheson? Why had she gone so pale, like she’d seen a ghost or something, after seconds on the phone?

Bailey never faints, either. She’s too strong, courageous.

So what made her so scared? Even more terrified than that night, professing how scared she was to fall in love, to let go of her heart… What is scarier than that, honestly? I furrow my brow, trying to think.

Somehow, it connects to something. Maybe her brother? Or the murder… it all connects, I think, to somehow in the past. I don’t know what it is, or how they connect- but I swear to myself someday I will find them out.

Then I recall she’s coming. She’s going to be here in just a few minutes. I check my watch hastily.

Five minutes.

Stupid traffic! Come on! Let her through! I start pacing, cracking my knuckles, and breathing heavily. Any minute, now. Come on, come on…

Three minutes.

Two minutes…

Ten seconds…


“Hey, man,” Zack peaks his head out. “Matt’s gonna piss himself if we wait any longer! Can’t she catch up at a show or something?”

“No,” I snap at him. “She’ll be here, okay? Just give me another minute, man!”

Zack opens his mouth to say something more. But instead, he just closes his mouth, shakes his head and returns inside. I watch him go, running my hands through my hair after pulling off my hat.

Honk, honk!

I whirl around, nearly falling over in my haste. And coming into the venue, I find Missy at the wheel of her old blue Honda car… with Bailey biting her nails in the passenger seat.

“Finally!” Matt cries happily and starts running around. “Come on! Get your things!” He starts moving around, trying to get everything put away quickly so we can get on the road. He yanks Rian off the bus to assist Missy in grabbing Bailey’s things…

As Bailey carefully steps out of the car, shuts the door, and nervously playing with her hair, makes her way over to me. Finally she stops just a foot ahead, looking down at her feet in silence.

“Couldn’t hate me, huh?” I offer with a slight smile at last.

Bailey brings her head up with a shy smile. “No,” she finally confesses. “Not enough, anyways.”

“Well, I’m glad to know,” my grin widens and I hold my arms out.

She bites her lip but quickly steps forward, wrapping her arms around my neck and into a kiss. Eagerly I wrap my arms around her, returning the kiss. Still kissing, I grab her onto the bus and we get started.

It takes her a while to really start talking to anyone else but me, but soon she starts. But hey, it’s Bailey. So she’ll hate me some days- but I know she’s about to start loving me one of these days soon. Maybe not in California, but maybe somewhere else… cause that’s where we’re headed now.

FIN

FINIS

FINALE

FINISH

THE END
♠ ♠ ♠
:D

happy happy happy......

EEP. The End.

I personally think this ending sucked.... eurhg. Hate it. But I didn't know how else to do it, so...yeah!

SUBSCRIBE TO THE SEQUEL!!!!!!!!!! out of the 258 of you, only 72 have subscribed. so subscribe, silly minds! lol
cause this is awesome.
The sequel will be twice as awesome and amazing, I assure you. :D

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand in like...........fifteen minutes....or an hour..... I'm gonna post the FIRST chapter of the sequel!
....unless someone wants to convince me to do it right away. We'll see ;D