M.I.A.

Denied

"Yes sir." I spoke calmly into the phone. "No, I'm not a collage graduate. Well, no I-" I was cut off by the dial tone. "Typical." I muttered under my breathe. That was about the third time this week that my job application had been turned down. And it's only monday! "Any luck?" Rain asked coming around the corner. I sighed. "Nope. How the hell are we going to keep the shop open!? I mean, we're practically bankrupt and we can't by any more products to sell! And-"

"Lena! Jesus! Calm down." Rain giggled at me. I had been more than a little anxious lately. "Sorry." I mumbled, looking down at my feet. "Really, it's no big deal. We can just get a maid gig or something! They get pretty good pay. I think..." She pursed her lips, locking one of the cabinets. "You are such a nut." I giggled at her. She froze in place, immediately unzipping her pants and looking inside. "Where's the other one?" She asked, completely serious.

It wasn't enough that my sides were about to split at the sight of my best friend, practically sister, standing in clear view of people passing by with her hands on her unzipped pants, but at that exact moment, a girl walked through the door. I fell off my stool with laughter at Rain's face. She only smirked at the girl saying, "Oh yea. You know you want this."
♠ ♠ ♠
YAY! SEQUEL!!! XD Jimmy's GF is still open so, first come, first serve! Give me name, age, and pic. THANKS!!!

--Sinderella Plague