M.I.A.

Do You?

I wheeled Johnny into his room at Matt's house, tucking him into bed. "Night Johnny." I whispered, leaning down to hug him. "Night babe." I teansed. That would take some getting used to. Little Johnny tugged at my skirt. I smiled, picking him up and leading him out to Hanna and Matt. "Hey, where's your bathroom?" I asked, doing a little potty dance. Matt laughed, pointing down the hall. "Thank you!" I called out as I ran to the room. I shut the door behind me, not bothering to lock it and started to wash my face. I wiped it with a towel, slowly dragging it down my face. When I could see the mirror, I opened my mouth to scream.

"Whoa! Shh..babe...shh." I relaxed when I realized it was Brian. Oh crap it's Brian! I began to wiggle around in his arms, breaking free. "What are you doing?" I hissed quietly. "Oh, you know. Just...stuff." He whispered backing me up into the wall. His lips slowly brshed mine, sending shivers down my spine. I whimpered softly when his hands gripped mine, holding them above my head as he kissed me roughly. "Brian..." I moaned quietly when he moved down to my neck.

"No!" I hissed almost silently, pushing him back. "What?" I shook my head. "This is wrong! I mean, you're married!" He smirked. "You forgot to mention you're dating Johnny." Oh. I had. Shit. "Yea, and-" "You don't care." He cut me off. "What?" "You don't care. You know it's wrong, but I also know this..." He ran his hands along my sides, making me gasp. "Feels to right."

"Briiiian!" I tried to sound defiant, but failed as his lips reconnected to my neck. "Lena, just shut up and enjoy this." He said, smashing me into the wall. Our lips seemed to melt together with lust as they crashed back to each other. I tried my best to hold back, but couldn't as I laced my fingers into his hair fiercely. He grabbed my legs, wrapping them around his waist and braced himself on the wall, our lips never parting. Once again, his lips traveled downward, making my pulse speed up.

"Why'd you marry her?" I suddenly asked, unable to stop myself. He groaned in defeat, letting me down. "Answer me." I whispered, making him look at me. It took all my self control not to jump on him again. "I loved her." My heart shattered a little. "Do you now?" It was silent in the tiny room for a good minute. "Do you?" He shook his head slowly. "No."
♠ ♠ ♠
Hello all my lovely readers!!! I'm holding a banner contest for M.I.A. andWe've All Been More Than Eager To Syn. Here's the pics to use:

LENA MICHAELS:

Number 1

Number 2

Number 3

Number 4

Number 5

Number 6

Number 7

Number 8

Number 9

Number 10

Please make a separate banner for Synyster and Lena, and Zacky and Rain. If you would like to make a banner of Rain and Lena, they will also be accepted. THANK YOU!!!

RAIN MICHAELS:

Number 1

Number 2

Number 3

Number 4

Number 5

Number 6

Number 7

Number 8

Number 9

Number 10

USE ANY PICTURES FOR ZACKY VENGEANCE OR SYNYSTER GATES YOU WANT.

--Sinderella Plague