M.I.A.

WHERE'S THE OTHER ONE!?!?

From the look on the girl's face, she looked like she was going to run from the store, yelling "Freaks!" But instead she doubled over laughing. "Ohmygawd! You're such a nut!" She Giggled. Rain looked unsatisfied. "Why will no one tell me!? WHERE'S THE OTHER ONE!?" All three of us were giggling like crazy people, probably looking insane to people passing. The girl finally rolled her eyes, walking up to the desk.

"Hi ma'am. Can I help you?" She nodded, pointing to the bullets. "My boy friend and I are going hunting this weekend. Any suggestion?" I smiled brightly pulling a pack down. "Here you are. These are my favorite for hunting." Actually the were the ones that ook out my family, but they were strong. She smiled thankfully. "So who's the lucky guy that gets a huntin' gal?" I asked, punching her arm. She giggled, rubbing it slightly. "you want to come to find out?" I looked over her shoulder to Rain who was nodding like crazy, jumping up and down. I shrugged. "Sure. Why not?" I said smiling.

She smiled brightly, writing the place down on one of our survey cards I kept on the counter. "Name's Andrea by the by. But I go by Andi." She said, extending her hand. I took it happily. "Lena, and that nut job over there is Rain." She groaned loudly. "For da last time! Where's da other one!?" She howled, throwing her head back dramatically.

"Up your boyfriend's but!" Andi said back, equally dramatic. I gasped loudly. "Rain! You nauty girl!" She smiled triumphantly. Andi looked down at her watch. "Oh shit, I'm gunna be late! See ya there!" She waved as she walked out the doors. "She's silly. I like her!" Rain said happily. I nodded. "Me too."
♠ ♠ ♠
this was fun to write. Thanks to ADJwriter for the character design of Andi.

--Sinderella Plague