M.I.A.

***ing Fate

"You sure this is the place? It's out in the middle of no where!" Rain said hesitantly. I rolled my eyes at her. "Rain, it's hunting. You go hunting out in the middle of nowhere." I said, shutting off the car. "Oooohhh!" She sang knowingly. "Dumbass. Now help me with the frikin' guns." She happily obliged, taking her guns and following me to the shack. My hair was up in a long ponytail cascading down my back while Rain's was flicked out like usual.

"Lena! Rain! Come here bitches!" Andi cried, running out of the shack. We hugged her tightly, wrapping the guns to the back of her petite body. "Heyya girlie girl. Wuz up?" Rain asked, bouncing slightly. She giggled, tugging on our sleaves. "Come on, I want you to meet my friends and boy toy." She smirked at the lat part. We giggled along with her, walking inside. Our laughter suddenly cut off.

There, sitting inside the shack on a rather nice couch, Hanna, Matt, Jimmy, Zacky, and Brian. They all looked looked like they had just seen a ghost. Andi looked between us all. "Jimmy? Hun, you okay?" He nodded slowly, getting up. He walked over to us, stopping just to stare at us. Jesus he got tall. Tears sprouted from his eyes and he scooped us up. "GOD I MISSED YOU!" He laughed, tears still flowing down his face.

This was like a welcome for everyone to get up and hug us. We were probably eaten alive by their arms. They had all become so muscular! Even Zacky! Wait, Zacky. He and Rain were already kissing, apologizing for ever leaving each other. Andi stood on the other side of the room, extremely confused. "Are they the girls that left ya'll?" They nodded. "Does this mean that I'll stop finding you in bed with other women?" Andi asked, slapping Jimmy in the back of the head. He nodded happily, brining her into his arms.

"I guess you two already know my girlfriend. Handful isn't she?" He asked, snuggling into her neck. He looked so happy with her. Zacky and Rain had moved to the couch where they now cuddled, Matt and Hanna beaming. "Johnny! Come here!" I froze, spinning around. "J-johnny?" But instead a little boy with blonde hair and hazel eyes came around the corner. "Johnny?" He smiled, running up to me and wrapping his arms around my legs. He reminded me so much of Anna Belle. I was crying as I picked him up in my arms. It was like I had both of my babies returned to me in that moment. Anna Belle and Johnny.

BRIAN

Lena had yet to look at me, to preoccupied by the toddler in her arms. The note burned in my shirt pocket. I struggled not to run up and take her right now. I missed her so fucking much. "Lena?" My voice was quiet, cracked. She turned around, her smile falling when her eyes met mine. She put Johnny Jr. on the floor, backing toward the door slowly. "I have to go." She said before running out the door. "LENA!" I jumped over the coffee table, chasing her to her car.

I pinned her against the side, capturing her lips with mine. "I. missed. you. so. fucking. much." I whispered between kisses. She moaned into my mouth, pulling me closer. "I missed you too." Our breathing was fast. "So what'd you think of Johnny Jr.?" I asked, smiling. i had my girl back, and I wouldn't loose her so easily this time. Or so I thought.
♠ ♠ ♠
YAY!

--Sinderella Plague