M.I.A.

WAKE UP!

It was my turn to flip out. "He's alive!? He's been alive this whole time ad you didn't tell us!?" I shrieked, poking the doctor in the shoulder. The guys would've laughed had the situation been different. "Don't make me get security!" I calmed down as best as I could. "Thank you. Now, if you can behave yourselves, you can go in and see him. But he's not awake."

I didn't even let her finish before running inside. His tiny body had grown into a man, his hair still cut the came way, his black chunks gone. "Johnny." We all whispered in unison, except Michelle. Despite my better judgment, I stayed behind with her. "You ok?" She glared over at me. "I hate being the third wheel." She murmured. "What?" She rolled her eyes. "Seeing my husband making out with a woman I don't know. That's kinda hard on a person." I gaped at her. "I said I was sorry, I didn't even know!" I challenged. "You didn't check for a wedding ring!?" She yelled, getting everyone's attention. "I thought he'd be smart enough to be loyal! Excuse me for forgetting!" She slapped me clean across the face. I gaped at her, cheek stinging, before jumping on top of her and getting into a cat fight.

"THAT'S IT!!!" Before I knew what was happening, Michelle and I were dragged from Johnny's room, and outside. "Great now look what you did!" She growled. "ME!? I was being nice to you! I want to see Johnny! I haven't seen him int ten long years!" She scoffed. "Please. Nothing in there but a lifeless corpse!" I glared deeply. "why I outta-" "LENA!" Brian yelled from the door. "WHAT?!" I yelled back, meaner than him. "Johnny's awake!"
♠ ♠ ♠
dun-dun-dun

(Michelle's a bitch cough cough)

--Sinderella Plague