Don't Make This Easy

10

It had been two weeks since Alex told me he wanted Lacey to marry him. Two weeks I had been dating John.

I was with John as much as I possibly could be. I didn't want to be around Alex and Lacey. They were much mushier then ever before. I mean I did like Lacey, but it was sickening.

My relationship with Alex did change though. Since he told me he was going to marry Lacey, he was less touchy feely with me. He no longer kissed me on the cheek randomly, or wrapped his arms around me just because he wanted to. I hated it.

I just hung out with John and his band the entire time. I even stayed with John at nights, and guess what? Alex didn't even care. Usually he would throw a fit saying how he wanted me to stay with him, but no, now he was like have fun.

I missed my Alex.

John was an amazing boyfriend. He was sweet and always did anything to make me smile. I probably would be happier if I wasn't always thinking about Alex though.

I took a break from merch and asked if it was okay with Lacey as I left. She said of course and I promised her I would be back in half an hour.

I walked onto the bus and walked to the fridge and grabbed a vitamin water.

"Hey Alyse" Alex said walking out of the back lounge. Oh yea, he no longer calls me nicknames like baby cakes, or sweetheart, or even Ally.

"Hey Alex" I said with a sigh as I opened my vitamin water and took a sip.

"What's wrong?"

"You know the only thing keeping me on this tour is John, and Jack I just want to go home" oh yea, Jack has basically replaced Alex in my life. After Jack found out I liked him, he didn't mention it, he was just sweater, he did all the things Alex no longer did for me. When I was tired he carried me, when I couldn't sleep at night, he stayed up with me. The nice thing was he never bought up the fact that I liked him.

"Jack?"

"You know Alex, I never thought I'd say this, but I like Jack better then you, these past couple weeks you have been so distant, and Jack, he's basically replacing you"

"Please don't say that" Alex said taking a step towards me

"I just did" I said taking a step back, and putting down my vitamin water.

"Alyse"

"What did I do Alex? I mean after you telling me you wanted to marry Lacey, you stopped caring about me. You know what? No I understand. You shouldn't care for any other girl, then the one you truly love" I finally understood. Alex didn't need to care about me. He only needed to care about Lacey his practically wife.

"Alyse I-" I cut him off

"No Alex, I'm leaving this tour, Ive made up my mind, please don't call me or anything. Just don't talk to me for a while okay?"

"No I can't do that"

"You've basically been doing it for the past two weeks" I mumbled

"Alyse please, I'm sorry"

"I'm sick of hearing you say your sorry Alex, its just not enough. Maybe we've been friends for to long and its time to end it"

"No!"

"I'm leaving this tour tonight, and I'm breaking up our friendship" I said quietly.

"Alyse, please your kidding right? I can't live my life without you being apart of it. I need you"

"I want you to have something" I said as I went and grabbed my duffel bag that was in the closet next to the bunks

I unzipped my bag and grabbed my bear, beary, the bear Alex got me when I was sick.

"You bought the bear on tour with you?" Alex asked amazed as I walked towards him with my bear.

"I love this bear" I said quietly" but I want to give him back"

"No Alyse, your not leaving this tour, your not going to stop being my Friend, and your not giving that bear back" Alex said forcefully.

"I'm sorry Alex" I said as I held the bear out to him

"No" he said and just shook his head.
"Alex"

"No Alyse, I'm not letting you walk out of my life. I love you too much"

"Don't lie to yourself"

"Alyse, I love you more then anything your the most important thing in my life, I'm sorry for the way Ive been acting, I can't afford to lose you"

"Do you really mean that?" I asked quietly and looked down.

I heard Alex walk over to me and then took the bear out of my hands gently and placed the bear on the small kitchen table.

"I would never lie to you" he said as he put his thumb under my chin and lifted my head so he could see my face.

A single tear slipped down my face. Alex wiped it away and Caressed my cheek.

"Promise me something?" he asked quietly

"Anything"

"Never leave me"

"I promise" I was definitely in love with Alexander Gaskarth. He had complete control over me.

~~~

"We're staying at a hotel tonight" Alex said joining me Zach, Rian and Jack putting an arm around my shoulder.

"I think I'm going to stay with John tonight"

"No your not" Good old Alex was back.

"Well then ill just room with Jack again"

"No you'll room with me"

"Hahah your funny, no way in hell am I sharing a room with you and Lacey."

"Come on Ally"

"Come on what?"

"Can't we just get you your own room?"

"Can't I just stay with John?"

"Are you guys sexually active?"

"Alex!" I said and just burst out laughing. That had to have been the funniest thing I heard all day. Everyone except Alex and Jack where laughing.

"Yea so your not aloud to be left alone with him"

"Alex, we haven't done anything" I said still laughing. What would I do without this boy?

"Ally please"he didn't find this funny at all.

"Ill just room with Matt" I said still laughing

"Great its settled" Alex said and started walking away with Jack.

Matt was the only guy I guess Alex trusted with me.

~~~

I was down in the hotel lobby getting coffee. I loved hotels that sold coffee.

"Hey baby doll" Alex said as he handed money to the coffee clerk.

"Alex" I whined" I hate when you do that, I can pay for my own coffee"

"I know, but I love doing stuff for you"

"I know you do, but you spoil me to much and you need to stop" I said as we sat at the little table in front of the little coffee shop they had.

"I absolutely will not stop"

I just rolled my eyes at him as I sipped my coffee.

"Hey Alex,"

"Yea sweet cheeks"

"How are you going to propose to Lacey?Oh and where is she? Asleep?"

"Yea she is,and I've been thinking about that. I mean its kindoff hard. I can't think of the perfect place to do it. I mean you would be so easy. I know you hate going to restaurants and love picnics. So I would take you to Thomas park and set up the perfect picnic right infront of your favorite tree. But Lacey, its hard. Maybe ill take her to a fancy restaurant."

"You'll figure it out" I said with a warm smile as I took another sip of my delicious hot coffee.

"How did I do on your perfect spot?" he asked with a sly smile

"Oh you know I would love that times a bagillion, did you seriously have to ask?" I said jokingly rolling my eyes

"I just wanted to here you say you would love it" he said with a little smile.

"Lacey's really lucky to have you" I said sincerely.

"Thanks Ally" Alex said grabbing one of my hands from across the little round table and lacing our fingers.

"Are you really okay with me marrying her?"Alex asked quietly looking me dead in the eyes. I looked away from him and down at the coffee in my hand. I badly wanted to say' No please don't marry her' but I couldn't do that to him.

"Yes Alex, you guys will make each other happy" I said not looking at him. If I did he would be able to see the lie in my eyes.

Alex sighed and said "Okay" quietly and softly.
♠ ♠ ♠
this is going to be the last chapter of this story
if i dont get any feedback.....My John Ohhh
one is doing wayyy better then this one so
maybe ill just work on that one instead....
Comment if you think i should continue.