Don't Make This Easy

11

"Awe isn't this cute?"

"Alex go away" I mumbled as I didn't open my eyes, just closed them even tighter.

"Sorry darling, we leave in an hour"

"Leave me alone" I mumbled as I turned on the bed so I wasn't facing Alex and hugged beary tighter. I heard Alex chuckle and then I felt the covers move and he got in the bed next to me.

He put his arm around my waist and pulled me into him as he rested his chin on my shoulder.

"Go away" I mumbled again

"Awe you don't mean that"

"But I do"

"Ally, you need to wake up"

"I am awake now, I'm talking to you arnt I?"I mumbled

"Your moody today" he said with a laugh as he kissed my temple

"Is Matt still in here?" I asked as I yawned

"No, he's with Zach and Lacey getting breakfast, and I believe going to be checking us out"

"Oh"

"We have to be at the bus in less then an hour"

"Alright" I said and I still didn't move.

Me and Alex just sort of layed there quietly for a few minutes.

"I should probably get up now" I said as I started to move out of his grip.

"Now you want to get up? When I was so comfy?"he asked jokingly

"Yup" I said and got off the bed and tossed beary at Alex. He just laughed and sat up on the bed and held beary.

~~~

Merch was really slow today. I just sat there while I twirled a piece of my hair with my fingers and talked to Lacey. We just basically talked about what girls talk about. Boys. Makeup. Hair.

We talked about John and Alex. Just random stuff.

After we finished up merch, we left everything to let someone else pack away. We met the guys backstage taking pictures with fans and signing their shirts, Cd's, ect.

It was dark when we walked back to the bus. We were going to be sleeping on the bus for the night considering the next set was here again in this town.

We were all lounging around on the bus when we heard Lacey go "its to hard, you put it in".

We all started laughing as Jack shouted "That's what she said!"

"I do not want to know what her and Alex are doing back there!"Rian said in between laughs.

Alex ran out of the back and threw his hands up"We are not doing what you guys are thinking" we all just laughed even harder.

After we all calmed down, and Zach announced a party tonight.

"I'm not going" I said with a sigh

"And why not?"Alex asked as he put his arm around Lacey

"Well Johns not gonna be there because they have a set in the town over, so they arnt even here, and I don't feel like getting smashed"

"Oh alright then" he said simply.

~~~

Everyone had left for the party and I was just laying in Rains bunk reading a magazine.

I heard the bus door open and I stuck my head out the bunk "Who's there?"

"Its just me" Alex said with a laugh. I layed back in the bunk and flipped the page.

"Scoot over" Alex said and got in the bunk with me as I moved over.

"Why arnt you at that party"

"Eh I wasn't in the mood to get plastered either"

"What about Lacey? Did you seriously leave her there?" I asked as I closed the magazine and tossed it out of the bunk.

"She didn't want to leave, so I told Zach to watch her cuz he was planning on only having a few drinks"

"Oh okay"

"Yea"

"Oh my god! What time is it?"

"What?" he asked with a laugh

"The time! Tell me the time!"

"Its 8:11" he said checking his phone.

"oh my god! Go Go Go!" I said pushing him out of the bunk. He just laughed as he got out and I just jumped out.

"What are you doing?" Alex asked laughing as I pulled him to the lounge room

"We're missing the secret life of the American teenager!its the one where she decides if she keep the baby!"

Alex just laughed even harder as I plopped down on the couch and turned on the TV.

"What is it with you and this show?" he asked sitting down next to me

"Its a good show!"

"Oh okay" he said with a chuckle.

When the commercial came on, me and Alex layed down on the couch getting comfier. I layed in the front while Alex layed in back of me And had his head rested on my shoulder with his arm around my waist.

We watched the show in silence.Alex would kiss my neck every once in a while just randomly.

"Hey Ally?"

"Yea?" I asked as I didn't even take my eyes off the TV.

"If you were in that situation, would you keep the baby?"

"I don't know, I mean if we didn't love each other and weren't dating, I think it would be hard to keep the baby. So maybe not"

"What if it was my baby? Would you keep it?"

"We arnt dating Alex"

"But we do love each other"

"Would you want me to keep it?" I asked as I still watched the show intently

"Yes" he whispered. I turned my head a little to look at him.

"Your so cute Alex"I said with a small smile and kissed his cheek and then turned back to the TV.

"I mean, we would have some really good looking kids"

I couldn't help but laugh"Your too funny"

He chuckled"Thanks"

We just went back to watching the show as be kissed my neck lightly
♠ ♠ ♠
.........................