Art's A Blast...And So Are You

Okubyoo has lived in the Hidden Leaf Village for about ten years. When shinobi from her old village show up, things go bad. The Hokage dies and you're kidnapped. Most of the Akatsuki wants you for your abilities. One wants much more than that.
  1. Okubyoo Inuzuka
    Basic information on the main character. includes name, age, appearance, fighting style, personality, and a summary on her past. The story is written in second-person.
  2. Chapter 1
    Okubyoo is enjoying the final test for the chunin exams when things go wrong. Orochimaru has attacked the village and Gaara is releasing the one-tailed demon...
  3. Chapter 2
    The Hokage has passed away. The village is in the process of repairing itself. Suddenly you get a strange feeling. Itachi Uchiha has returned, not for Sasuke, but Naruto. You help Sasuke search for him. You succeed in finding your former friend,
  4. Chapter 3
    Itachi and Kisame are taking you to the Akatsuki hideout. Once there, you're welcomed in and hit it off with Deidara...
  5. Chapter 4
    You're begining to develope feeling for Deidara and are scared...
  6. Chapter 5
    The Akatsuki decides to throw a party for you. You're forced to play a certain game but are relieved when something good comes out of it...
  7. Chapter 6
    You're getting adjusted to living with a group of criiminals. Pein says that he needs to see you in action before choosing your partner. You prove yourself worthy of being in the orginization and go to rest up a bit. You are later woken up by an
  8. Chapter 7
    You're slowly getting over your ordeal with Kisame. You're given purmission to move your things into Deidara's room. You're first night in your new bed proves to be better than you thought...
  9. Chapter 8
    You're woken up by screaming in your head leading you to reveal your abilities to Deidara. Not long after, you learn you have another secret to tell him...
  10. Chapter 9
    You and Deidara announce your pregnant to the others. But there's someone else you need to speak with. You briefly return to Konoha, not sure how things will go...
  11. Chapter 10
    Kiba is fine with you having a family with a criminal. Things are going great, until you wake up in an unfamiliar place...
  12. Chapter 11
    You're now a prisoner of Orochimaru's. What are you going to do now?
  13. Chapter 12
    Kabuto is developing feelings for you that you can't return. You know you have to escape...
  14. Chapter 13
    You were found passed out in the forest and are now on your way back to Konoha. You scared of what awaits you in the village...
  15. Chapter 14
    You're meeting with Tsunade, who is considering letting you return to the village in exchange for information....
  16. Chapter 15
    You're living in Konoha again. Your friends are there to help you through your tough time.
  17. Chapter 16
    THe party is going great and a few people you didn't expect showed up. however, someone is following you and you have a feeling they aren't very nice...
  18. Chapter17
    You're attacked in your sleep by kabuto. You manage to escape and now must decide what to do to keep yourself, and the others, safe...
  19. Chapter 18
    You're now in Suna and must prepare for your journey home...