Art's A Blast...And So Are You

Okubyoo Inuzuka

Image<---pretty much her

Name: Okubyoo Inuzuka

Age: 18

Appearance: Between 5'4"-5'5", straight light brown hair with blue streaks down to middle of back, hazel eyes behind black framed glasses, average build, always wears a t-shirt and black zip-up hoodie with GIR from "Invader Zim" on it, dark jeans, and either extra hi-top Converses (When training or on missions) or black and gray Vans with shoelaces that are black with red anarchy symbols.

Fighting Style: Ninjutsu and Taijutsu, you can also use telepathy to communicate and read opponent's minds to predict their moves.

Personality: Very quiet until people get to know you, extremely protective of friends, and can get violent if pushed to it. You love art, reading, listening to music (almost any type of rock), and hanging out and training with friends. You're a sweet, caring person.

Past: Born in Suna, you are a cousin of Sasori who doesn't know you exist. You are friends with Temari and looked after her, Kankuro, and even Gaara, who you never feared even though you knew about the demon in him, as if they were family. Minus the sand siblings, you hated Suna and left for Konoha when you were 8. You were taken in by the Inuzuka family and entered the ninja academy, graduating at 13 and becoming a chunin at 15. At 18, you reached Jounin. You continue to keep in touch with the sand siblings using your telepathy, which can reach great distances.