Art's A Blast...And So Are You

Chapter 9

Image

The next morning, the two of you announced the pregnancy to the rest of the Akatsuki. There were mixed feelings about it.

"Fucking hell, now we're gonna have to deal with a fucking baby crying all the damn time!"

"Yay, Tobi's gonna be an uncle!"

"Pein-kun, can we have a baby?"

"Can I eat it if you don't want it?"

"I assume you're gonna raise this child to be an artist."

Deidara was beaming as he looked at you, your eyes sparkling as you smiled up at him. "I love you Okubyoo, un."

"I love you too, Deidara." As soon as you finished your sentence, you started crying.

'Okubyoo, where are you?' Kiba's voice rang out in your head.

"Okubyoo, what's wrong?"

"It's him again. Deidara, I need to see him. He needs to know I'm safe."

"Leader-sama, may we talk to you, un?"

"Yes, come." The three of you walk to Pein's room. "Now, what is it?"

"Sir, I've been hearing thoughts from home. They're from the son of the family that took me in. I need to see him so he knows I'm alright. Please, sir."

Pein stares at you. "Alright, but you're not going alone. Deidara, I want you, Sasori, and Tobi to go with."

"Why Tobi, un?"

"Because he is Okubyoo's partner. You four may leave as soon as you're ready."

"Thank you so much, Leader-sama," you say, bowing on your way out so you can prepare.

As Deidara informed Sasori and Tobi about what was going on, you were packing your bag and listening to "Straight to Video" by MSI and "This World Can't Tear Us Apart" by Trivium. Deidara entered the room to see if you were ready to leave. You grabbed your bag and iPod, put on "Heart-Shaped Box" by Nirvana, and left the base.

You smiled, excited to see your little brother.

"It would probably be a good idea if we took off our cloaks, just in case we're spotted. I'd like to avoid a fight as much as possible."

"Or, we could just ride my clay bird, un."

"Ok, let's go with that."

After Deidara made his bird, you all climbed on top and flew the rest of the way. After a while you see the gates to Konoha. You started listening for Kiba. You can hear him in the forest with a group of other ninjas.

"Dei, I can hear him, and he's not alone. Maybe we should land now and I go first. I'll let you know if I need you." He nods and lands, helping you down.

"Be careful, un."

"You too," you reply kissing him.

As you got closer to the group, you saw that Neji, Rock Lee, Hinata, and Shino were with Kiba and Akamaru. You stopped and took a deep breath before walking out in front of everyone.

"Hey, guys."

"Okubyoo! You're ok!" Kiba yelled running to you. "I was worried I would never see you again."

"I know. I came because I could hear you calling for me. I can't stay long, though."

"Of course you can. You obviously ran away so you could be back home."

"Kiba, she's not alone," Shino said.

"What do you mean?"

You stared at your feet. 'Dei, one of them knows you're here. You guys may as well come out.'

There were gasps and you knew Deidara, Sasori, and Tobi were standing behind you.

"Shino's right, I didn't come alone. I had to see you, Kiba. So the leader let me come and sent them with me."

"Kiba, there's someone else with her," Neji said, his Byakugan activated. Hinata then activated hers and gasped again.

"Now who's there?"

"Sh-she's pre-pregnant," Hinata said.

"WHAT?!"
"Yes, Kiba. I'm expecting a child with one of the men from the Akatsuki," you said, glancing at Deidara.

Kiba looked as if he wanted to kill someone. And he did. He saw your glance towards Deidara and attacked him.

"How could you do this to her?! How could you take advantage of a woman?!"

"Kiba, stop! He didn't take advantage of me!" you screamed, but he wasn't listening.

Kiba had Deidara pinned to the ground and Sasori was trying to pull him off. Tobi was hiding behind you. Everyone else was in a fighting stance waiting.

"Kiba, get off of him! He didn't do anything wrong!"

"He got my sister pregnant!"

"Kiba, stop it! I love him!" Everyone except Deidara, Sasori, and Tobi stared at you. "Yes, I love him. Please stop this."

Kiba got off of Deidara and you ran to them. "How could you love him?! He's an s-ranked criminal! Not only that, but he's in the Akatsuki!"

"And he was also forced to join by Itachi. Kiba, he's a, well, no, he's not really a 'good' guy, but he's good to me. Isn't that what's important?"

"Well, if you love him and he makes you happy, then I guess he's ok."

"Thanks, un."

"But if you EVER hurt her, you're dead. Got it?"

Deidara nods. "Well, Oku-chan, we better start heading back, un."

"Ok." You hugged everyone, trying not to cry and failing miserably, and climbed back on the clay bird.

'Kiba, I'm gonna be ok. And remember when I told you I had a cousin that I wanted to find? Well, I found him. He just doesn't know yet.' You glance at Sasori while he's not looking.

Kiba nods. 'Promise you'll try to keep in contact with all of us? If you do, then I promise I won't tell anyone where you're at. I will say that you're happy, though.'

You smile and hold onto Deidara as the four of you fly off.