Art's A Blast...And So Are You

Chapter 10

You had fallen asleep beside Tobi on the clay bird. You were then woken up by Deidara and Sasori's voices.

"I want to ask her to marry me, but I'm not sure if Pein would allow it, un."

"Why wouldn't he? He's letting the two of you have a child, after all."

"He might think I would get distracted."

"Deidara, talk to him when we get back. I'm sure he'll understand."

You smiled at the thought of being married to your love. As you closed your eyes, you felt a pair of lips brush your forehead.

"I love you, un."

When you woke up, you were in bed, curled up in Deidara's arms. You kissed him lightly and slowly climbed out of bed.

"Where do you think you're going?"

"Outside to train a little."

"I don't think so, un," he said as he pulled you back on the bed.

You giggled as you faced him. The two of you cuddled, sharing kisses every couple of minutes. His hand rubbed your stomach, the mouth kissing it softly.

"I'm really glad Kiba is willing to accept us and his future niece or nephew."

"Me too, but is he really your brother?"

You looked away trying to hold back tears. He lightly pulled your head back. "No, he's not. His family took me in when we were young."

"What happened to your real family?"

"I hated them, so I left Suna, where I was born, for Konoha when I was eight. Kiba's parent's found me shortly after I arrived there. They gave me a home and considered me their daughter. Kiba didn't even know I wasn't his sister until a couple years ago when he overheard our parents talking to my sensei."

"I'm sorry."

"Don't be. The last ten years of my life have been the best." You smiled and kissed him. "Well, I'm gonna go out and train."

"Be careful, un," he said rubbing your stomach again.

"I'll be fine. I love you, Dei."

You got dressed, grabbed your iPod, kissed Deidara, and headed for the training grounds. You smiled as you stepped outside and began training. You were so focused that you didn't notice someone watching you. Then everything went black.

When you woke up, you were no longer at the base. You tried to get up but it was too painful.

"Don't move. It'll only make the pain worse." You recognized the voice.

"Kabuto..."

The ninja stepped out of the shadows. "So you remember me."

"How could I forget a traitor like you?"

He smirked. "You're one of the last people who should be calling anyone a traitor. You are living with S-ranked criminals, after all."

"For your information, I was kidnapped. I didn't have much of a choice. Now, what do you want with me?"

"Orochimaru wants you to join us. Your telepathy will come in handy."

"And what if I refuse?"

He smirked again. "Then we'll destroy everyone near and dear to you."

You thought about the sand siblings, the people in Konoha, your fellow Akatsuki members.

"I hate you."

"I know," he said as he left.

'Deidara, please save me and our baby.' you thought as you started crying.