Art's A Blast...And So Are You

Chapter 12

You were scared. VERY scared. 'Deidara, I need you. Please find me. I don't want to be here. I don't want to bring our child into the world without you by my side,' you thought as you sat up against your door, tears streaming down your face. There was a knock on the door. You didn't do anything.

"Okubyoo, open the door." It was Kabuto.

"No."

"Come on."

"Fuck you."

"Come now, let me in."

"Go away before I kill you."

"I'm not leaving until you open the door." You got up but moved to your bed instead of letting him in. "Okubyoo, don't make me get Lord Orochimaru."

You reached over and unlocked the door. You waited, and as Kabuto opened the door, you threw a kunai at him.

"Now what was that for?"

"I told you. I hate you. I don't want anything to do with you. Now leave."

He just smirked and climbed on your bed. "But I don't want to leave. I think I love you."

"Well I don't love you. You took me from the one I love. It's only a matter of time before he comes to rescue me,"you said as you got up and left.

You wondered around, alone and angry. You were away from your boyfriend, Sasuke thinks you're worthless, and you're surrounded by creeps. One of which is in love with you. Other than the life form growing inside of you, your life pretty much sucks.

You walked down the hall, looking for a way to escape. You didn't know you're way around the place but figured you would eventually find the exit. You weren't really paying attention when you suddenly heard the thoughts of Orochimaru. You got scared and hid in the
shadows.

As his foot steps faded you calmed down. Then something wrapped itself around your waist. "What are you doing here, my dear? I thought you were with Kabuto."

"I want nothing to do with him. I thought I made it clear. Could you let me go? You're hurting me."

"But why would I want to do that? Kabuto wants you and I think I should deliver you to him."

He lifted you up and carried you back to your room. You kicked and screamed the whole way, not stopping until you were set down on your bed.

"Now, until you can be trusted not to try and sneak off, the lock on your door will be replaced. It will be locked from the outside. You will also have your own personal guards making sure you don't get out unless Kabuto or I give orders to have you released."

Orochimaru left your room, locking the door behind him. You were so frustrated that you threw the nearest object; a clock. It felt so good that you proceeded to trash your room. You stopped when the door was unlocked, the vase and flowers from Kabuto in your hand.

"Lord Orochimaru said you decided to give me a chance. I'm very ha-"

You wouldn't let him finish. Before he could, he was hit in the face, knocking him back a few steps.

"Get out."

"Why won't you give me a chance?"

"Because I don't want to."

"Then I guess you need some time. I'm willing to wait. You will learn to love me."

"Not even in your dreams." You turned your back to him, crossing your arms.

"I'll get you when dinner is ready. I do love you, Okubyoo." You waited until he closed the door before getting ready.

As you changed, you noticed the vent in the bathroom. It was just large enough for you to crawl through. You turned on the faucet in the tub and let it run so no one would hear you escape.

You crawled until you thought you were far enough away from your room. When you reached another room, you climbed out and hid in the shadows, listening for footsteps. When the cost was clear, you quickly and quietly ran down the hall.

Before you could find the exit, you were grabbed.

"What a naughty girl we are." Orochimaru smirked as he wrapped his tongue around you.

You pulled out a kunai you had hidden in your sleeve and stabbed his tongue. As soon as it retracted you ran for it. You were terrified he might send someone after you. You kept running and before you knew it, you were outside.

'I found it! I found the exit!' you thought, a smile on your face as you continued. You kept going, hiding every time you sensed someone nearby. You were worried you may run into another ninja and you were still wearing your Akatsuki robes.

Everything was going great until you reached the fire nation. You knew they would recognize you. 'As long as I avoid Konoha I should be fine. I just have to figure out which way the base is.' you thought.

After an hour or so, you stopped, exhausted. 'I can't go on. I need to rest,' you thought as you climbed a tree and fell asleep on one of the larger branches. As soon as you closed your eyes Deidara's face popped into your head. Tears rolled down your cheeks.

Your mind was so distracted that you didn't notice someone watching you.

"I wonder if it's really her. She looks so different," someone whispered as they moved closer.