Art's A Blast...And So Are You

Chapter 14

The four of you, plus Akamaru, reached the Hokage's office and you were shaking badly. You hadn't been this scared since the Chunin Exams. You wanted to disappear but knew they would chase you and you had no idea where to go.

"So this is Okubyoo." You looked up to see a women sitting at a desk.

"Ye-yes ma'am," you said bowing as tears welled up in your eyes. Your glasses slid down your nose as water droplets hit the lenses.

"There's no reason to cry. As long as you give us information you will be set free and welcome to return to the village. We will even offer protection if the Akatsuki comes for you."

"I'm s-sorry bu-but I-I ca-can't. I can t-tell yo-you about O-orochimaru but n-not th-the A-akatsuki," you replied, keeping your head down as you tried to speak in-between sobs.

"Why only Orochimaru?"

"I ha-have m-my reasons," you chocked out.

Lady Tsunade sighed. "What is it you want to tell us?"

You proceeded to give the story of how Kabuto kidnapped you from the base and Orochimaru held you prisoner until you managed to escape. You even told them about Sasuke. When you finished, everyone stared at you not knowing what to say.

"Well, now we have an idea of where we can find him. But are you sure you can't tell us anything about the Akatsuki?" Kakashi asked.

"I'm sure. I have no idea where the base is because Itachi blindfolded me before we arrived. He also made sure neither he nor Kisame thought about where it was so I wouldn't find out if I tried to read their minds." You glanced at Kiba, knowing that he knew there was another reason you wouldn't give away their position.

"Well, since that is all you can give us, you are free to go. You may continue to live in Konoha and I will allow you to be a leaf shinobi again. If I find out your hiding anything from me, you will be arrested. You may leave."

You smiled a bit but inside you were still upset. This did give you a chance to escape and return to the base, if you could find it. But you were still away from Deidara and were afraid he wouldn't be there when you gave birth.

You left the office and started walking down the street. Naruto was curiously following you.

"Naruto, I know you're there."

"Wow, you're good," he said as he walked beside you.

"Naruto, I could hear you thinking about ramen."

"Oh. Okubyoo, why are you still wearing those robes? You aren't with them anymore."

You sighed. "If I tell you, you have to swear you won't say anything to anyone." He nodded eagerly. 'I'm pregnant.'

Naruto's eyes grew and his mouth hung open as he stared at you in disbelief. 'Are you sure?'

'No, I gained weight and only my stomach got bigger.'

"Does Kiba know?" he asked out loud.

"Yea, he does."

'It's not Itachi's, is it?' He looked at you sternly.

'No it's not. I'm not telling you whose it is though.' And with that, you left Naruto alone on the street as you made your way for the training grounds. Not to train, but to be alone. Before you got there you removed your robes and hid them in some bushes. You were wearing your jeans a bit lower so your stomach wasn't being squeezed inside them. Your shirt was big enough to cover the small bump and your hoodie was unzipped so your were more comfortable.

You sat in your favorite spot not far from one of Shikamaru's, surprised he wasn't there.

'Deidara, I miss you so much. If you can hear me, I'm safe, but I want to be with you.' You started crying again, not caring if anyone saw you. And someone did.

Sakura came out of the woods wanting to train some. When she saw you she nearly had a heart attack.

"Okubyoo?! Where have you been?! Everyone has been so worried about you!"

You weren't that close to Sakura, but you were still kind to her and made her feel better every time Ino made fun of her forehead. But you didn't want to see her right now.

"Sakura, this isn't exactly a good time."

"Oh, sorry. I just wanted to know what happened to you."

"I'm surprised Naruto hasn't said anything. Or even Sasuke." Sakura burst into tears at the mention of his name.

"I know where Sasuke is," you said.

"Really?" she asked as a small smile spread across her face.

"He's with Orochimaru. The chances of him coming back are slim. I know you don't like hearing this, but you need to. He's changed. He's not the Sasuke you thought you knew. Orochimaru has his hold on him."

"How do you know?"

"Because I was being held captive by Orochimaru. I saw Sasuke there. He was cruel to me, which was strange. I escaped some time later. Sasuke is gonna remain there until he becomes powerful enough to beat Itachi."

"I thought you were taken by Itachi."

"I was. Then about a month ago Kabuto kidnapped be."

"At least you're ok."

"Yea," you said looking at your stomach.

It then hit her. "Okubyoo, are you pregnant?!" You rubbed your stomach nodding. "Is it Itachi's?"

"Hell no! I still hate Itachi. Why would I want to give birth to his child?"

"Then...whose is it?"

"You wouldn't know him. I gotta go." You left her standing there trying to figure out who the father of your unborn child is.