Art's A Blast...And So Are You

Chapter17

You had fallen asleep and didn't notice someone breaking into your room. You were then woken up by the baby kicking. When you opened your eyes, you came face to face with Kabuto.

"How did you find me?"

He smirked. "I just guessed you would return to the leaf village. If not there, then I would have returned to the Akatsuki base and waited for you. It took a while for me to locate you here. Then I heard you singing."

"So you were the one following us."

"Yes. Now I have a question for you. Why did you leave us?"

"I thought I made it clear that I hate both you and Orochimaru. Now, leave before I have to kill you."

"Do you really think you can?" he asked, looking at you, daring you to try.

"Why yes, I do." You vanished, reappearing behind him with a kunai against his throat. "You've never actually fought me, Kabuto. You don't know how strong of a kunoichi I am."

"Then show me." He grabbed your arm and spun you around, holding onto your wrists. You smirked. You already knew what he was planning.

You decided to mess with him a bit before attacking. You leaned in and pressed your lips against his. He kissed back, but didn't let go of you. You deepened the kiss, hoping he would release your wrists. When he finally did, you brought one arm up and around his neck. The other slowly went up, your hand grabbing another kunai on its way. He moved from your mouth to your neck. You took this moment to bring the kunai down into his back.

He yelled out in pain and pushed you back, moving his hands to the kunai stuck in his flesh. You punched Kabuto in the throat, knocking him out (believe me or not, this actually works. I'm making it a point to do this if I ever have to. Hopefully I won't need to though), before running as fast as you could without hurting yourself or the baby. You ran to the Hyuuga home, knowing Hinata and Neji's family would protect you. And the compound was closer to your apartment.

"Neji! Hinata! Wake up, please!"

Hinata slowly came walking out, stretching and yawning. "Okubyoo, what's *yawn* the matter?"

"It's *pant* Kabuto *pant*." Her eyes opened wide.

"Come on, you can stay here," she said, grabbing your arm and pulling you inside.

As you walked with Hinata to her room, Neji and Hinata's father(who's name I can't remember and I'm too lazy to look it up)came walking out of their rooms.

"Hinata, what is going on?" her father asked.

"I'm sorry we woke you, Father, but Okubyoo is in trouble and needs somewhere to stay." He nodded and returned to his room. Neji, however, followed the two of you.

"Okubyoo, what's wrong?"

"Well, the person following us early showed up at my apartment. It was Kabuto. I was able to knock him out before escaping."

"You can stay here as long as you need to. We'll watch out for you. We can make it seem like you left the village."

"Speaking about leaving the village, Gaara asked me about returning to Suna. After what happened, I think I might. At least until I can get back to the base."

"You're gonna go back to the Akatsuki?" Hinata asked as she made up a place for you to sleep.

"Yea. I want to be with Deidara. And I want to get back before I give birth."

"Do they even have a medical ninja there?"

"Yea. He's pretty good. I'll probably end up having to pay him, but oh well." You got into the bed and said goodnight to them before falling back to sleep, humming "Death Whispered a Lullaby" to get the baby to calm down.

You slept peacefully (which is almost unheard of for a pregnant woman. Not that I know from experience. Some of my friends do though) as thoughts of Deidara flowed through your mind. You could hear him calling for you. You called back, letting him know you were ok and that you were going to return to him as soon as you could.

'I love you, Dei-dei-kun.' you thought.

The next morning you left the Hyuuga home to go find the Sand Siblings. You found Temari in a nearby shop.

"Hey, Temari. Do you know where Gaara is? I need to talk to him."

"Yea, he's at the hotel. What is it you need to talk to him about?" She looked at you, curiosity in her eyes.

"Oh, you'll find out about it soon enough," you replied as you walked to the hotel.

Gaara was sitting outside when you reached the building so to save you the trouble of walking up the stairs he jumped down in front of you.

"Hey. So, I take it you thought about moving back?"

"Yea. I'm going with you. I don't know for how long though. And I was wondering if you could help me get ready to leave. I really don't want to be alone for too long."

"Alright." He walked you to your apartment, watching you as you rubbed your stomach.

"Okubyoo!" You turned around to see Kiba and Akamaru running up to you.

"Hey Kiba."

"Neji just told me about last night. Are you ok?"

Gaara looked at both of you. "What happened?" he asked.

"Kabuto showed up in my room while I was asleep. He was the one following us. I knocked him out and ran to Hinata and Neji's."

'Is that why you want to leave?'

'Yes. I'm worried if I stay he'll keep coming for me and possibly hurt someone to get to me.'

"Um, Kiba, why don't you come with us. There's something I need to talk to you about." He nodded and walked with you and Gaara.

When you reached your apartment, you had Gaara search it first before entering. You weren't sure if Kabuto might still be there or not. You were also worried he might have set a trap for you or something.

"It's safe." You walked in and started getting things together.

"Um, sis, what's going on?"

"I'm going with the Sand Siblings. If Orochimaru sent Kabuto to get me back, he's not going to leave unless he does. If it's obvious I'm no longer in Konoha, he'll probably move on to another village. I just don't want anyone here to get hurt. I also don't remember how to get back to the base and it would be stupid to go there now because I'm sure that's what he'll expect." You looked at Kiba, sadness in your eyes. "If Deidara or anyone else from the Akatsuki come looking for me, tell them where I went. But make sure it's not a transformation jutsu. You should have no problems with that though." You smiled at him.

"Okubyoo, we should go," Gaara said.

"Right." You transformed into an unknown ninja, hugged Kiba, and before leaving said, "Tell everyone I love them very much and hopefully I'll see them soon."