Art's A Blast...And So Are You

Chapter 2

The Hokage just passed away and the villagers are working on restoring their homes and businesses.

"Okubyoo, where are you!" Kiba had been searching for you since you left the funeral. 'Where could she be? Maybe she's at the training grounds.'

"Come on, Akamaru!"

"Arf arf!"

Meanwhile, you're sitting beneath a tree in the field, listening to "Something to Believe In" by Poison on your iPod. Music and art are your outlets, so you reach inside the messenger bag you brought with and pull out a sketch book and pencil.

'How could this have happened' you wonder as you doodle, trying to get your mind straight. 'What are we gonna do now that he's gone? I wasn't here when the Fourth died, so how should I handle losing a leader I trusted and respected? I hope Konohamaru is taking things ok.'

Just as "Life is Beautiful" by Sixx AM is finishing up, you start to get an uneasy feeling. You can hear the thoughts of two people at the town gate.

'I recognize one of them. But it can't be...' You put your things away and run towards the village. On your way there, you run into Kiba.

"Okubyoo, where have you been?"

"I can't talk. I have to go. I'll see you at home, ok?" you reply as you leave Kiba and Akamaru behind.

The closer you get, the more anxious you get, forcing yourself to move faster.

'It can't be him, it just can't. He's been gone so long. If it is, I'm gonna beat the shit out of him. How dare he return.'

It's been about an hour or so since you made it to the village and there is no sign of them. Then you see Sasuke talking to Sakura. He looks nervous.

"Sasuke! Wait up!"

"I can't! He's nearby!"

"I know, I could hear his thoughts this morning while I was at the training fields!" You shout back. "I'm coming with you! I want a piece of him myself!"

Sasuke looks back at you, your eyes full of rage. "Ok, but I get to kill him, deal?"

"Deal," you say as the two of you take off in the direction Naruto and the Pervy Sage went.

Soon, you reach the village and search around for any sign of them. After checking out a few hotels, you finally pick out the right one. But someone has found Naruto first.

'I was right. It was Itachi I heard,' you think as you glare at him.

"Itachi Uchiha," Sasuke says.

"Naruto, are you ok?" you ask him, knowing he's probably confused as hell.

"Yeah, I'm fine. So this is Itachi?"

"Yes, this is the asshole that destroyed his clan, leaving only Sasuke alive." you reply, the rage in you growing stronger. He had been a friend of yours. After he killed his clan, you began to hate him. You vowed to help Sasuke avenge them at any cost.

"Itachi, who are they?" the tall, blue man asks.

"The boy is my younger brother, Sasuke, and the girl's name is Okubyoo, although I don't think I should call her a girl anymore since she's now an adult." He looks at his partner. "Leave Sasuke to me, Kisame."

While Itachi is talking, you notice Jiraiya behind them. 'Great, it's the pervert,' you think. He winks at you and you shudder.

You let Itachi and Sasuke fight, trying to think of a way to get Naruto away from Kisame. Before you know it, you're inside a toad.

'You're gonna get it now, Itachi Uchiha,' you say in his head.

'I see you've been developing your telepathy. You also have an amazing amount of chakra in you. Maybe we should take you back with us.'

'Back?'

He looks at Kisame. "Kisame, we're leaving. Grab her. Now."

You start to do a hand-sign, but he was too quick for you. You're thrown up on his shoulder and the three of you get out of the toad.

"Damn it, put me down! I'm gonna fucking kill you! Put me down!"

"Itachi, I think we've got another Hidan on our hands," Kisame says he carries you away.