Art's A Blast...And So Are You

Chapter 4

Image

You were shocked when Deidara took your hand and tried to hide your face. This was easy because your hair had a tendency to fall in front of it on it's own, even with your headband on. He pulled you along down another hall and past a few doors. After about a minute you reached the end of the hall and Deidara opened the last door.

"This is your room, un."

"Thanks." You looked around. There wasn't much furniture. Inside was a bed, desk, night stand, and two doors. One was a closet, the other one was a bathroom. 'Good, I don't have to share a bathroom,' you thought.

"Goodnight."

"'night."

Deidara closed the door behind him as he left and you collapsed on the bed. You were exhausted and just wanted to get a good night's sleep.

'I hope living here works out,' you think as you drift off.

Every few hours you woke up. You felt like someone may be watching you. You couldn't hear anyone's thoughts in your room, so you thought it may just be because you're in a new place. You didn't notice your door open and someone staring in.

It had been a few hours and you had finally fallen asleep when you heard yelling down the hall. Then there was a loud explosion. You hate being woken up, so you got out of bed to find out what was going on and kick someone's ass.

You walked into the living room and Tobi was being chased by Deidara.

"What the fuck is going on?"

"Tobi took some of my clay, un."

"What was that explosion?"

"Deidara-sempai tried to blow up Tobi, Okubyoo-chan!"

"Deidara, could you try not to do that this early? I really don't like being woken up. I tend to get pretty violent."

"I'm sorry, un. You can go back to sleep now."

"It's ok. I'm not going to be able to now."

You hear footsteps and look up to see Pein walking into the room.

"Good, you're up. Here is your Akatsuki cloak and purple nail-polish. You'll get a ring later on."

You nod and returned to your room to change. When you re-entered the living room, you see that everyone has woken up now and Deidara managed to get his clay back. It was then that you realized you hadn't eaten since you left home the morning you were kidnapped.

You walked into the kitchen and looked for some food. Kisame was sitting at the table.

He looked up when you entered and smiled. "Want some," he asked, offering you some cereal. It was Count Chocula.

"Sure!" You were excited that he was holding your favorite.

After getting your breakfast, you looked at him. "Why did you smile at me?"

"I don't know. I guess it's because you seem nice. You haven't said anything about how I look."

"I don't give a shit that you're part shark. Blue is my favorite color and sharks are awesome."

"Really?"

"Of course." After you said this his face turned purple.

You ate your Count Chocula, washed the bowel and spoon, then went back into the living room.

'I think I'm in love,' Kisame thought as he looked at you.

Obviously, you heard him, but you didn't feel the same way about him. You wanted to tell him so, but didn't want to hurt him.

As you painted your nails, Tobi came and sat next to you.

"HI OKUBYOO-CHAN!!!!"

"Hi Tobi. Your really hyper, aren't you," you say, not looking away as you try to be careful painting your nails.

"HAI!!! TOBI IS A GOOD BOY!!!"

"Is that so?"

"Yup! And Tobi thinks someone likes Okubyoo-chan!"

"Really? And who would that be?"

"Tobi can't say. He would hurt Tobi."

"So, basically, it could be any of the guys here," you said laughing. You didn't look up in time to see Deidara glare at Tobi.

Tobi looked scared and ran off without saying anything. You just shrugged and finished your nails. As carefully as you possibly could, you pulled out your iPod and turned it on. You felt pressure on the couch and looked up to see Deidara.

"Hey," you said, pulling out an earphone.

"Hey. What are you listening to, un?"

"'Iris' by The Goo Goo Dolls."

"Can I listen?"

"Sure." You give him the earphone just as the song changes to "Here Is Gone," also by The Goo Goo Dolls.

While the two of you sat there, you noticed Kisame was staring at Deidara. He looked as if he wanted to kill him. Deidara didn't see because he was too busy looking at you.

"What is it," you ask.

"Nothing. You're just very pretty, un." He blushes causing you to blush.

"Really?" You wanted to make sure you heard him right.

He nodded and you blushed even more. This wasn't the first time a guy has told you you're pretty. In fact, you heard it constantly back home. You weren't sure why you had these feeling for an S-ranked criminal.

"Okubyoo, um...you want to go hang out somewhere else...so we could get to know each other better, un?"

"Sure."

You two get up and walk down the hall. Once you were out of sight, Deidara slowly grabbed your hand. His touch gave you butterflies. He led you into his room.

He opened the door for you and once you were inside he closed it behind himself. The room was lit by a single lamp and full of clay figures. You were very interested in them and the smile on your face told him so.

"You like them, un?"

"Hai, they're beautiful."

"Good, because I made this one for you last-night, un." He handed you a figure that resembled a small bird.

"Oh, Deidara! I love it!" you shout as you take the bird and hold it to your face, looking at the details.

You smiled and hugged him. You could instantly feel his face heat up as he blushed. This made you blush and you let go of him quickly. The butterflies were worse this time. You never felt this with anyone else. Being around him felt right, but you were a bit scared. You had been hurt many times before and didn't want it to happen again.

There was a noise and you looked up to see Sasori at the door.

"Deidara, I need to speak with you alone. Okubyoo, this would be a great opportunity for you to make your room feel more like home."

"Yes, Sasori," you say to him. You smile at Deidara and leave.