Art's A Blast...And So Are You

Chapter 5

Image

You walked into your room and put the clay figure on your nightstand. Looking around, you see that someone had left some stuff there for you. On top of the pile was a note.

I know you still hate me so you don't have to accept all of this. I just thought you would like to decorate your room, considering you'll be here a while.
-Itachi

"Thanks, I guess," you say to yourself as you look through everything.

You gasped. There were posters from different bands and movies you liked and a box full of candles. Another box had books, and yet another one carried art supplies. You then saw a bag with a black canopy just like the one you had at home, only this one was brand new.

"Well, I better get started."

A few hours later, you finished your room. It felt more comfortable in there now. You realized how late it was when there was a knock on your door. You open it to find Pein standing in the hall.

"Okubyoo, will you come with me?"

"Yes, Leader-sama."

You follow him into the pitch black living room. As soon as you walk in, the lights are turned on.

"Surprise!" everyone shouts.

"What is going on?"

"Isn't it obvious? It's a welcoming party, baka," Konan says in an irritated tone.

"Sasori, is this why you wanted to talk to Deidara?"

"Hai, and having you decorate your room was the only way we could get you to stay out of here without knowing."

Deidara comes over and gives you a hug. "What do you think, un?"

"Well, no one's ever thrown me a surprise party before." You smile. 'Maybe living here will be better than I thought.'

"Tobi wants to play a game!"

You all sit down and Konan gets the idea to start a game of 7 minutes in heaven. Except she wants it to be 30 minutes.

'Great,' you think. 'Just fucking great.'

"Since it's Okubyoo's party, she should go first," Konan says giving you an evil grin.

"I hate you."

"Too bad. Now pick."

You reach your hand in the bag and pull out a piece of paper. "Yellow," you say and walk in the closet before you even check to see who you got.

As soon as you sit down, someone walks in and the door is closed and locked before you can see who it is.

"Who's there?"

"I wonder, un."

You blush. "Um...hey Deidara."

"Hey. You know, we don't have to do anything, un."

Immediately after he finishes his sentence, you pull him into a kiss, shocking both of you.

You pull away and blush. "Sorry."

"Don't be." And he pulls you into another kiss.

This time, there was passion in the kiss and after a few minutes you broke away. The kiss left you light headed and you collapsed.

"Okubyoo! Are you ok, un?"

"Yeah, I'm ok. Just light headed." Deidara sighs and sits next to you.

"Okubyoo, I think I'm falling for you, un."

"I feel the same way. I don't know what it is, but there's something about you that I find really attractive." You smile and kiss him again.

This leads to a make-out. Deidara pulls you up and pushes you against the wall. He licks your lips wanting entrance. You decide to tease him and refuse. He frowns and moves one of his hands to the inside of your thigh. You gasp and he slips his tongue in your mouth, memorizing the inside, causing you to moan.

He then moves you to the floor, never breaking the kiss. Slowly he removes your cloak and slides a hand under your shirt. The mouth on his palm starts to kiss your stomach as he moves to your neck trying to find your sweet spot. As soon as he finds it, you let out a soft moan. He then begins to bite and suck at it making you moan even louder. This continues for some time.

"Dei-Deidara...we...h-have...t-to...st-stop," you say in between moans.

"Why?"

"Because someone is coming."

He looks at you confused and is about to ask how you know when you both hear the door being unlocked.

"Kuso," he whispers as you fix your cloak.

"Ok you too, time's up," Kakuzu says as he opens the door.

Deidara follows you out and you two start laughing when you see that Kisame is tied up.

"What is going on," you ask.

"He was going to bust down the door. Don't know why," Pein answers.

'I know why,' you think, looking Kisame in the eyes as you sit down on the couch with Deidara and Sasori.

The three of you talked about art while everyone else took their turn. You kinda felt sorry for them; Kakuzu was paired with Hidan and you could all hear shouting and swearing from the closet, Konan was extremely pissed when she got Itachi, and Tobi ran out while being chased by Zetsu who's black side was screaming something about eating him. You were listening to Deidara and Sasori fight about their views on art when Sasori was forced into the closet with Kisame. Pein refused to play.

After the two of them left the closet you told everyone you were tired, said goodnight, and was walked to your room by Deidara. You gave each other a kiss and you watched as he went to his room before entering yours. Just as you were pulling back the sheets, there was a knock at your door.

"Hey Sasori," you say after you open the door to see the puppet master.

"Okubyoo, I need to talk to you."

"Ok. What's up?" You were hoping he hadn't already found out the two of you were cousins. That would have made things a little uncomfortable.

"It's about Kisame," he says sitting on your bed. "He's in love with you. I told him Deidara was interested in you and he freaked."

"I know. I've known since this morning."

"Who told you? Kisame said he only told me and Itachi."

"Sasori, there is something I want to tell you. Only Itachi and Leader-sama know about it." You then told him about your telepathy.

"I see. So Deidara doesn't know?"

"I'm telling him in the morning. I don't want to keep secrets from him," you said. 'I'm telling him everything about me,' you think.