Status: Finished.

Kelsey And The Ocean

Chapter One

Everything is going great. That one lip ring is finally not bothering me. My best friend Arietta is home. School is out. My boyfriend isn’t on tour. Reminds me I’ve got to call him sometime this morning. My brother might be coming home any day. Well that’s kind of good. Lets see pros and cons of older brother coming home:
Pros:
I’ll get to see him.
We can hang out.
Dad and mom will be happy.
Cons:
I’m dating his best friend.

He might just flip out about that and be all pissed at me and Trace. I know guy rule number one, don’t date your friends little sister. Who gives a flying fuck? Not me! Not Trace! Hopefully not my Cam!
‘The ocean for you whoa, oh Kelsey!’ my phone rang. I pulled it to my ear.
“Kelsey oh, whoa you for ocean the!” I replied. It was Trace.
“The ocean for you whoa, oh Kelsey!” He answered. I laughed.
“So what’s lickin chicken?”
“Your such a dork!”
“But you know you love me.”
“I do. Are you coming over today?”
“Yea.”
“Great when will I see your lovely face.”
“In like thirty minutes. I’m going to take a shower.”
“Oh a shower I wanna join.”
“Sorry mom’s home.”
“Aw man and I was hoping.”
“Parents ruin everything don’t they?”
“Yes they do!”
“Cheer up scout, better luck next time. I’ve got to go.”
“Love you, bye.”
“Love you too, bye.” I set the phone on the bathroom counter and turned on the shower. I grabbed some clothes from my closet. Then returned to the bathroom and took my shower. Once I got out I notice the radio in my room was on. I put my clothes on and wrapped my hair in a towel. I opened the door to my room to find Trace lying across my bed.
“Hey Sexy!” I yelled. “Couldn’t wait could you?” He looked up and smiled.
“Your hard to resist.” He followed. “When I came in you mom was on the way out and she said she’d be back in two hours.” I giggled. He smiled wide. I jumped on to the bed by him.
“So we are alone, right?” He nodded. “Yes, finally!” He laughed into my ear. I took the towel of my head.
“Nice hair.” He stated. I noticed it was in his face. I moved my hair away and faced him. I kissed him. He kissed me back. Our tongues meet in between and fought over who got to go in the others mouth. He quickly defeated me by pushing my tongue back into my mouth. He smiled a bit. I put my hands in to his hair and pulled on it slightly. He rolled over on top of me. Holding his wait with his arms and legs. I bit his tongue sending it back to his mouth. I slid mine into his mouth and traced over all of his teeth. He rolled over lying my on top of him. His hand placed on my side. It ran up pulling my shirt with it. I pulled his hair more. He pulled away and kissed my neck. I moaned quietly. He laughed gently into my neck. Then started sucking on that spot.
“Oh my god!” I yelled. I let go of his head and started playing with the hem of his shirt. He pulled his shirt off. I traced the tattoos on his chest. He held me closer to him. My door opened and I looked up to find cam staring at me…
♠ ♠ ♠
Here it is my first Trace Cyrus story! Hope you like it!
Comments and fluffs!
<3 Kelsea