Status: Finished.

Kelsey And The Ocean

Chapter Eleven

To get to the tattoo place I had to ride on the motorcycle again. Before I left I changed. We got to this little shop in forty-five minutes. Trace helped me off the motorcycle and took the helmet off my head. He put it on the back of the cycle. Then took my hand. “Do you want me to hold your hand in there?” He asked. I shook my head no.
“It’s going to be a surprise.” He made a face at me. “Fine if you really want to.” He smiled and lead me in. The guy at the counter looked at Trace and I.
“Trace!” the man said. “Welcome back. Heard you had a appointment today. Who’s this beautiful girl?”
“Oh this is Kelsey.” Trace pulled me closer. “The appointment is for her, Chris.” The man nodded. Trace nudged me on. Pulling me behind Chris. They took me into this little room with tons of tattoo stuff in it.
“So what where you thinking?” Chris asked. Trace smiled. I glared at Trace. He laughed. I handed Chris the design I made. He looked at it contently. “You drew this?” I nodded.
“It’s surprising what she does when I’m asleep.” Trace said. Chris laughed.
“Your really good.” Chris complimented.
“Thanks.” I replied.
“So where did you want this?” I put my finger to my side and pulled my finger up it. “Okay.” I knew the next part had to do with my shirt almost off and being poked in the side. I squeezed Trace’s hand. He was curiously watching Chris work. He was smiling, but I kept my face composed. Hiding the fact I could probably scream right now. This is probably going to take hours. Lets try and get used to the pain.
“Kelsey, Mason, Anthony, Blake, Arietta, Adrian, and Ariella are going to come over tonight to celebrate.” Trace announced. I nodded. I felt myself getting used to the pain slowly.
“That’s nice of them to come.” I squeaked threw my teeth. “How long has it been?”
“A half hour.” Chris said. “I’ll be done in an hour or so.” I smiled vaguely in pain.
“So do you feel older, Keya?” Trace asked.
“Nope not really.” I replied. Chris was half way up my side. Trace was still stareing at it. My side was still a bit in pain, numbing by the second. I hummed my song quietly. Trace laughed at that.
“Nice Kelsey.” He laughed more.
“Hey it is a song about me. I can hum it if I want to.” I stated. The pain faded away.
“I wrote it I can sing it.” He followed.
“Don’t do that though it will ruin this moment for me.”
“What moment?”
“The moment where I can’t feel my side.”
“Yea cause that’s important.”
“It is I’ll remember it for a long time.”
“Sure.” It was quiet for a long time. Until Chris stopped and said;
“Happy Birthday I’m done.” Both Trace and Chris left the room. I got up slowly realizing the pain of my side. There was a wall mirror on the other side of the room I walked to it and looked at my side. I touched it a searing pain shot down it. I pulled my shirt down over it and walked out. Putting my jacket back on along with my sunglasses. I took Trace’s hand and waved good bye. Trace returned the helmet to my head and put me on the motorcycle. Then started it and speed towards home.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay the roses won. There might be more characters coming in soon. Do you want to be one of them? If so fill out this an comment it to me:
Name:
Age:
Picture(Include code):
Where would you be in the story:
Do you want to be with someone in Metro Station? Who? (Besides Trace):
Thanks! Banners, please! Comments= love.
<3 Kelsea