Status: Finished.

Kelsey And The Ocean

Chapter Fourteen

Sleep came early once everyone had left I dozed of on the couch. A dreamless sleep I was wishing for. As quiet as it was it got interrupted by harsh knocking. I yawned and got up to open the door. I found Kara asleep on the other couch I said she could crash here. I opened the door and was pretty much attacked by police people. So this was how it happens. More cops rushed in to find Trace I’m guessing. They found him fast, he was asleep of course. They also had Kara, for some reason. They hulled us out to the cars. They put all three of us in the back of one and started off. I held Trace’s hand. He whispered to me;
“Kelsey, Whatever happens I want you to know I’ll always love you.” I nodded. “So take one word you said. You put it in your bed, you rest your tiny head on your pillow, you wonder where your going next, you got your head pushed in my chest, and now you’re hoping that someone let’s you in. Well I surely let you in. You know that you're in. Oh Kelsey, you.” I joined in with him and so did Kara.
“So don't let anyone scare you. You know that I’ll protect you, always. Through the thick and thin, until the end. You better watch it, you know you don't cross it because I’m always here for you and I’ll be here for you. I know how it feels believe me I’ve been there. I know what it feels like. Tell me Kelsey.” I stopped and breathed. Kara stopped with me listening to Trace sing.
“I’d swim the ocean for you, the ocean for you. Whoa, oh Kelsey and I’d swim the ocean for you, swim the ocean for you. Whoa, oh Kelsey. For you darling.” Kara was leaning against my shoulder. I started singing again.
“It's going to get harder and it's going to burn brighter and it's going to feel tougher each and every day. So let me say that I love you, you're all that I’ve ever wanted. All that I’ve ever dreamed of to come and yes you did come. I want you so bad. Can you feel it too? You know I’m so, I’m so in love you. I want you for so much. I need you for so much. I need you, I need you, your touch.” I snuggled into Trace’s side, but he continued.
“I’d swim the ocean for you, the ocean for you. Whoa, oh Kelsey. I’d swim the ocean for you, the ocean for you. Whoa, oh Kelsey. I’d swim the ocean for you, the ocean for you. Whoa, oh Kelsey. I’d swim the ocean for you, the ocean for you. Whoa, oh Kelsey.” The next thing a knew I was off and I had know idea where my parents where taking me. I don’t think I want to know, but sure enough it was far away. I couldn’t see him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well this is where it cut's into the sequel. You can read it now. I'll post the first chapter soon. Kara will be in it. Thanks to everyone!
<3Kelsea