Status: Finished.

Kelsey And The Ocean

Chapter Eight

Only a hour later a road sign stated ‘Harrison Pop. 400.’ So it was tiny a few stores that’s it. Oh and schools. It was only a few minutes later when Trace pulled into a driveway to a beautiful house. He turned off the bike and helped me off.
“Who’s house is this?” I asked. He laughed.
“It’s our hide out.” He answered.
“Are you fucking me, Trace?”
“No, but I could be in a few minutes.”
“That’s not what I meant.” He pulled my bag out of a compartment of the bike. He opened the garage and put the bike inside. Inside the garage he pulled out a blue print of the first story of the house. Then he showed me the one of the second story. Next he opened the door. I hugged Trace around the waist.
“I want to show you around.” He opened the door to his right. “This is the laundry room.” Next he pointed to the room to the left. “That’s a small bathroom, called I guess a powder room.” We walked forward a few steps. “Here’s the kitchen.” He pointed to a small looking closet. “Pantry.” We went forward more. “Here’s the great room.” It had a fire place and a window seat. There where stairs. We walled into a small room. “Foyer.” He tapped on a door. “Office. Over there is the coat closet.” We walked back into the Great room then up the stairs. “There’s two bedrooms up here. One bathroom and closet. Here is the recreation room. Our room is down stairs.” I ran down the stairs almost falling. He laughed walking behind me. At the bottom I realized I didn’t know where it was so I ran through different rooms. I found a room with a big table and chairs Trace didn’t show me. I ran through the foyer again. Then the great room before discovering the room because Trace was standing in the doorway.
“Oh so that’s where it is.” I was astonished I didn’t notice that door. I walked in past Trace. The room had four windows and a door. It had all the furnishings of a bedroom. I jumped up and down. My stomach growled impatiently. I remembered I hadn’t ate anything today. “Is there food here?” I asked. He nodded and I ran into the kitchen and opened the fridge. I started to make peanut butter sandwiches. Trace and I ate two each before I was full. I skipped of to my bedroom leaving him in the kitchen.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well they made it this far? How long will it last? Hurry and get your votein for the tattoos.

About the tattoos pick from:
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Comment me your pick.
<3Kelsea