Status: Finished.

Kelsey And The Ocean

Chapter Nine

I found my bag and pulled out some clothes. I stripped down and put them on. Then I walked back into the kitchen to find Trace. He looked at my feet.
“Nice Ducks.” He laughed.
“Ha ha are you coming to bed anytime soon?” I asked. He nodded walking toward me. I started to run away. He grabbed my waist pulling me into him. He turned me around. I stuck my tongue out at him and ran away again this time making it to the bedroom. I jumped up and down on the bed. He came in and started laughing at me. I jumped off and Trace caught me in his arms. I wrapped my legs around his waist. I put my arms around his neck. He attached his lips to mine. I laughed into his lips. He backed me into one of the walls. I entangled my fingers in his hair. He had his hands in my shirt taking it off. He slid it over my head quickly. I yanked at his hair. For some reason he likes that. He replaced his hands on my back. He tossed me on the bed. He knew he wasn’t getting much from me tonight because I had a long day. Hey he can try. I was laughing at him quietly.
“What?” He asked confused.
“I was just thinking about my tattoo.” I laughed again even though I knew the reason was I was stuck between two that I wanted, but I could only get one. Trace had left to another room. Both tattoos where ones that went up my side. It was hard to choose between them. Trace came back in wearing pajama bottoms. See he knows me all to well. I laugh again, but this time at him.
“Now what are you laughing at?” He asked.
“You.” He glared at me. “Only cause you know me to well.” He stopped glaring and then started laughing.
“Now I’m laughing at you.”
“For what.” I asked.
“Your not wearing a shirt!” He answered. I stopped laughing.
“Your not either, Mr. Cyrus. So I wouldn’t be laughing if I were you.” Then he stopped laughing and got in bed.
“Well Miss. Bane I see you’ve made a point so I better shut up.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay It's between the roses and the music. Pick your favorite one.
Comments= love!
<3Kelsea