My Way Home Is Through You

Chapter 15.

I'll add one more chapter :]

Chapter 15. – Danny’s Pov
“I really am sorry, you know…” Dougie murmured as we sat in the sofa, eating our dinner in peace. We didn’t feel like joining the others during dinner, so we got to sit in the living room, while the others were in the kitchen. We told them all about the stalkers, and you could really see on Harry how frightened he was. Even if it wasn’t him who was out, getting stalked.

“Don’t be sorry, Doug. I was the one being an arse trying to stop you from being with Mikey. I was the one who was jealous by just thinking about you two. I should be the one who is sorry, since I kind of caused you to run out late. Sorry.” I rubbed the side of his arm comfortingly, before turning back to concentrate on the dinner again.

“I think I really, really do love you.” I turned around to see Dougie blush madly, quickly starting to eat again, glancing at me for a few times.

“I’ve loved you from the first time I saw you.” I said quietly, pushing the plate away to take Dougie in my arms and pull him closer to me in the sofa. A girlish giggle left his lips before he shifted around and buried his face in my chest, before slowly lifting his head to place a small kiss on my lips, smiling as he pulled away.

“You know… that stalker…” Dougie started, pulling away from me completely. I nodded for him to continue, which he did. “It was him… that you know… did that to me…”

“Don’t worry, Dougs. I’m not letting him go near you again. I promise with my whole heart. No one’s going to hurt you again.” I murmured, I held him tighter in my arms, placing a kiss on his cheeks before sighing softly. “I’m quite tired…”

“I’m exhausted…” Dougie muttered, pulling away from my arms. “I think I’m going to go to bed. Just for a few hours.”

“Go for it.” I said softly as Dougie stood up from the sofa. “Sleep tight.”

I sat back in the sofa, starting to flicker through the channels on the TV, trying to find something good to watch. But there was nothing. Not even any great kids programme. Usually there is. But not that day. Nothing at all to watch. Which disappointed me in a way. I was so bored. And I had to do something to keep myself busy, so that I wouldn’t be so worried about that whole stalker thing.

“Dan, Dougie went to bed, right?” Tom shouted into the living room, still sitting in the kitchen along with the others.

“Yeah.” I shouted back, sighing as I laid down in the sofa, the blanket tightly wrapped around my body as I laid there, waiting for Tom to say something.

“Okay. Just wanted to know if it was he that ran upstairs. He deserves a little sleep.” Soon Tom appeared in the doorway, a worried expression over his face as he walked over to the arm chair, sitting down so that he was watching me.

“What’s wrong?” I panicked, immediately feeling a whole bubble of worry exploding in me. I had no idea what Tom was going to say, if it was really bad or just a little bad.

And in a way, I didn’t even want to know what he had to say. I just wanted to sink through the ground, away from everything that was happening. I was sick of it all.

“Well… I think Mikey might be up to something…” Tom muttered.

“You’ve noticed that now, haven’t you?!” I snapped. “Of course he’s up to something!”

“It’s just… what is he up to? And Dan, I think you should speak a little quieter so that he doesn’t hear you. He’s in the kitchen. And-,”

“No he isn’t.” Harry cut Tom off as he entered the living room, munching on a toast. “He went upstairs. Said something about going to bed… He’s quite weird, isn’t he?”

“You guys… I can’t believe you. After all these days, you finally notice that he’s up to something. Of course he is. And I have a feeling that it’s something to do with Dougie. Haven’t you noticed how Dougie has changed since Mikey got here? He has changed loads. And I know I’m also guilty. But I’ve been so utterly jealous that Mikey got closer to Dougie than I got. I’ve always been close to him. Then Mikey came. And that broke me apart and I wanted to do everything to win Dougie back.” I looked pleadingly at my mates that now couldn’t even face me anymore. I meant every word I said. It was all true and all I wanted was for them to actually believe me.

“Well, I guess you had a reason to be jealous… I mean, Dougie is a gorgeous and amazing guy… But yeah… You didn’t have to try split them up in a way that would hurt Dougs. And… you didn’t have to break my heart by going to bed with me just to make Dougie angry at you and take you back. That hurt me…” Harry said in a low voice, keeping his gaze on the floor.

“Look, Haz, I’m so-,” I was cut off by a scream that cut through my heart, made my body numb as I couldn’t move from the sofa while Tom and Harry sprinted up the stairs. We all knew that it was Dougie who screamed, and there was only one person who could have caused him to scream. And I badly hoped it was him so I could get my hands on him to kick the shit out of him.

<3

Lmao, don't hate me =P