My Way Home Is Through You

Chapter 19.

Chapter 19. – Danny’s Pov
It took some time before Dougie was okay. He slipped in and out of consciousness. He’d been panicking, crying, screaming when he finally was awake for a long time. A longer time than only a few seconds. Every sob and scream that was let of his lips hurt me. It pained me to see him like that. But could you really blame him?
A week and a half later we all got out of hospital. Me, Dougie and Harry. Tom was fine, though he was a little shaken after what happened. We all got to talk to a psychologist. Especially Dougie, because he was so nervous all the time. He didn’t believe us when we said that Mikey was put in jail. Because after the court, Mikey was proved guilty. We all had proof enough to say that he was guilty. Since he shot me in my arm, Harry’s leg and Dougie’s chest. That was enough. He was put in jail for many, many years.

1½ months later
“Dougs, are you alright?” I asked as I placed an arm around Dougie, stepping into the new house we’d bought. We decided to move as there was so many memories in the old house, reminding us about that night.

“Y-yeah… I just… can’t believe that I actually fell in love with him when I met him… And that he did that to us… It feels so weird… What if he comes back?” Dougie said quietly, turning around so he could move closer to me and bury his head in my chest. He didn’t have to mention his name, I knew who he meant.

“He won’t come back. Besides, since we have moved, he doesn’t know where we live. So that’s solved."

“I guess you’re right…” Dougie murmured, before he pulled away to instead lean up and kiss me softly on my lips. “I love you so, so much.”

I smiled after he had said that, placing a hand on the back of his head before I pulled him even closer to me. I cocked my head to the side as I watched his pale face, a small smile playing on his pretty lips.

“You know what, I love you too.” I smiled, laughing as I saw him blush just a little.

“I’m going to forget about Mikey. I have what I want and what I need right now. I’ve got you, Tom and Harry. That’s all I want. I don’t care about what Mikey told me. I believe you guys, and not him. He can go and fuck himself or something.”

I could see on Dougie’s face that he had a hard time to believe what he said himself. But I didn’t blame him. He’d gone through things, and no one could blame him from being nervous and in a way scared. Scared that something would happen.

“Come on guys, let’s go in and get our things on the right place.” Tom smiled as he threw his arms around my neck and Dougie’s neck, walking into the living room with us, Harry following seconds later with a big box.

“Thought we could go through this one. I never really checked what there is in it.” He said as we all four sat down in the middle of the room, on the floor.
Pouring the things out of the box, we all smiled as we saw a big book, immediately recognising it. But Dougie wasn’t so happy about it.

“Guys, do we really have to look in it?” he whined, rolling his eyes before he was on his way to stand up and leave the room. But I pulled him down so that he fell into my arms.

“Yes we do. Don’t be embarrassed, Dougs. It’s cute pictures of you.” I laughed, kissing him softly, while Tom and Harry opened the photo album.

We all, except Dougie, giggled as we saw all the pictures of the youngest one of us, from when he was fifteen and we met him.
Dougie on the other hand, did everything to get out of my arms so that he could leave the room, but I had a firm grip on him, stopping him from getting anywhere.

“Come on, Dan! I don’t want to see the pictures of me!” he growled as I pulled the album over to me, forcing him to see the pictures. He struggled, and struggled until he didn’t have any energy left to do it anymore. And he gave up.

“But I want to see them because you’re the prettiest and more gorgeous thing alive. And I’m glad I got you instead of that horrible thing you fell in love with.” I smiled at his ‘I’m not amused, Danny, could you just shut the hell up and leave me alone’ expression.

“Very funny, Danny.” He said, glaring at me.

The End

A/N: Okay, so this one is over. I have more fics, though they're McFly fics. And I don't know if it's worth posting here.
I have one that i'm working on at the moment, called "His last breath", that i'm very proud of.