My Way Home Is Through You

Chapter 9.

Author's Notes: Firstly, I just want to say that I don't give a damn if some here are "anti-MCR<3McFly". That's your business, your oppinion and not mine. If I want to write that Mikey fucks Dougie, then that's up to me? Right? If I feel like writing MCR/McFLY stories, I do that. I'm not going to stop doing that because some random person sends me a whole load of comments telling me that it's wrong. Simple, if you don't like it, don't read it. And if you read one and decides that you want to comment and tell me how sick i am in my head for writing it, go ahead. Do it. But only on ONE fic instead of them all. That's not necessary. I get the message if you just post it once. I'm not that stupid that I have to read plenty of them to understand.
I write McFly/MCR slash because that is something I like to do and it is my way of keeping myself busy so that I don't continue ruin myself. I am suicidal, i admit that. And writing is something I do partly because I'm trying to fight against it. I am going to continue writing it, and post it on here for those few who are interested. I'm NOT going to stop it because of getting shit comments about how utterly wrong it is.
I don't give up that easily.
Now onto the fic if anyone's still interested.

Chapter 9. – Danny’s Pov
“Uh, what did you say?” I asked Harry who just rolled his eyes.

“I said, I know this isn’t easy for you. But please, don’t take it out on someone who loves you. It’s hard to deal with.” Harry repeated, screwing his face up in a weird expression.

“And…Who loves me?” I laughed slightly. Not out of amusement, but for that lame joke that someone would love me. I mean, Dougie hated me, Mikey hated me, Tom was most probably angry at me. And Harry… well he probably had someone else.

“Danny, I’m gay. Who do you think?” he laughed as he smiled sweetly at me.
My mouth dropped and I just stared confusedly at him.
He? Me? Loved? What? Seriously? When?

“You…What?” I ask, knitting my eye brows as I leaned closer. But it didn’t take so long before I jumped back out of shock. Harry kissed me.

“To be honest, Dan, I’ve been fancying you for a good while. I just haven’t had any time to admit it since you’ve been lusting over Dougie. That broke me. Then Mikey came here and I thought I could have a good chance to tell you that I love you. Now you know it.” He muttered, glancing at me sometimes. It was like he suddenly just felt nervous and everything.

“I’m shocked.” That was all that left my lips. I couldn’t say anything else than that pathetic sentence. And I guess Harry thought I was being really pathetic that I didn’t do anything else than to stare and say something like that. I really was shocked. It was like my whole world just stopped and I couldn’t make it go again.

“I thought you would be… Sorry… Try to give me a chance? I know you’ve been looking at me. And since nothing happens between you and Dougie, it can be worth giving me a chance. Please, Danny?” he looked at me pleadingly, his head cocked to the side.
I could have given him a chance… Maybe make Dougie jealous… It could have worked.

“Okay.” I said, smiling widely as I wrapped my arms around his neck, pressing my lips hard against his. “We could have some fun…” I smirked.

Harry laughed softly before flipping me over so that he was laying on top of me, his hands travelling down so that they were resting on my hips.
I know what I was doing, and I could sense what Harry wanted. And I was letting him get it. Without feeling back about not doing it all with Dougie. Which I really wanted.
I would just take what I could get.

”Haz, I want you to fuck me so hard that it makes me scream out in pleasure.” I murmured, grinning to myself as I saw the smirk on his face growing, and quickly he started to rip our clothes of our bodies.

I would make Dougie hear us. I would make him jealous. Even if I knew it wouldn’t ever success. He would most probably just ignore it.

“You want me to take the boxers off too?” he laughed, looking down on my boxer shorts.

“Hurry up…” I moaned. “And don’t care about condom. Just get on with it.” I knew it was wrong, and I should’ve told him to put on a condom. But that would’ve taken more time.

And I wanted to annoy Dougie as fast as I could.
As Harry had removed our boxers, he quickly lubricated his dick with the cum that was leaking from his erected member, positioning himself as he was done.

“Are you ready?” he asked, looking down at me. I only nodded, locking gazes with him.

Slowly, and steadily, he pushed into my entrance, lifting my legs a little higher.
A long groan left my lips as I closed my eyes in pain, listening to the long, sexual moan that left Harry’s lips as he dug his nails into my hips.

“Oh fuck…” he murmured, stopping for a few seconds, making sure that I was okay. And once again I nodded for him to continue. As he did.
He pulled out almost completely, before gently thrusting in again.

“Fuck… Harder…” I moaned, and he did as I told him to.

A long, loud groan left my lips as I bucked my hips up, to meet his quick and hard thrusts, causing him to hit my spot, a shriek out of pleasure leaving my lips.
With each thrust, I moaned or groaned. Everything to make Dougie hear me. Everything to make him jealous. To prove that he liked me. I know he did. That’s a reason to why I was so pissed off at Mikey. He stole Dougie from me.
And I know it was mean to use Harry like that.

“Oh God Harry… There… Uhh…” I could feel myself nearing my climax, and soon I did, shooting my load between our sweaty stomachs.

“Oh fuck… Danny… I’m close…” Harry groaned, pounding into me harder and harder.

Soon he shot his load deep inside of me, before riding out his orgasm, making me let a really loud and long moan leave my lips.

“Shit Danny… What was that for?” Harry asked, laughing as he pulled out and laid down next to me, his panting body close to mine.

“I love you.” I said, quite don’t knowing if I really just lied or if I was actually falling for him.

I kind of did. He was an amazing guy and well, I once loved him. He just didn’t know about it. And I guess I was falling for him again. I just made it all complicated. In the end we would all be hurt because of the whole love thing.
In a way, I didn’t want Dougie to be hurt at all. I wanted him to be happy. Just not with Mikey.

“Danny!” Dougie’s voice floated through the door. “Next time you decide to fuck someone, please don’t moan so fucking loud! Okay?! Show some damn respect you fucking idiot!”

That’s when I felt really guilty. I could hear in his voice how he was feeling. As he came to the last sentence his voice was breaking, and he was fighting to sound angry.

<3