Invisible Collision

Whoa

I was blushing so hard, I could feel the heat radiating off my face. Calm down. Calm down.
Calm the fuck down. Woot. Mental deep breathe in. Mental deep breathe out. I always hated bushing. But to be honest, with him, right now, I didn’t care. It must have been his eyes. They were so pure. So emerald. So adoring. And he was smiling so sweetly. Oh god he was just too much. I wanted to kiss him. To close the space between us, and feel his cool lips against m—shit. Wait. What? I didn’t even know him! Well, I knew his name. Bullshit. He could have been some kind of rapist who just caught me at a bad moment and decided to take advantage of it! Oh but he wouldn’t do that. Someone with those kinds of eyes couldn’t possibly want to hurt somebody. Would they? Shit. Now I’m back to thinking. He let go of my hands.

“I’m sorry.” He said with a sad tone, looking away.

“No, no,” I started, flailing toward him. He looked back to me, and I smiled. He gladly returned it. “I’m sorry. I was lost in my thoughts. I was just thinking…about…um…about uh…erm…”

Whoa. Talk about a brain fart. My mind went completely blank. I noticed a change in his expression. He looked amused and concerned. I tried blinking to get my train of thought back, but each time I blinked he seemed to fade. Pretty soon my head was just throbbing with pain. I closed my eyes and held my head in my hands. I felt a very light touch on my shoulder. I looked up at him. His eyes filled with feared concern. I could barely see him. I didn’t know if it was my head or if he was simply disappearing. Oh but the pain. Every joint in my body was throbbing with horrible ache. I wanted to cry. It hurt so badly. My ears started ringing and everything got louder. I could hear the students’ chatter filling my mind, as if they were shouting their words at me. I closed my eyes to try to control it, but not before taking one last look at my beautiful new friend. I think he was trying to shake me, but I couldn’t tell.

With what little vision and tolerance I had left, I used it all to concentrate on him. He was almost transparent now, with both hands on my shoulders, face close, eyes focused on me. He had a shit load of emotions on his face: worry, fear, dread, panic, stress, sadness, all things that just screamed something was wrong.

“I’m sorry Jain,” he shouted in a panicked sad voice, “I’m so sorry to I have to put you threw all this.”

My body became limp, and with a quick movement, he was balancing my back with one arm and supporting my head with the other. Our faces were inches away. His scent made my head ache fade away a bit and I recognized the way he was holding me. It would have been a romantic gesture in any other situation, but since this wasn’t the time to fulfill my romantic wants, I noticed his eyes.

His pupils were jet black, and his iris’ were a ghostly bluish white. Still beautiful in their way, they weren’t his. His skin turned ghastly white and he didn’t look like himself anymore. He still had some of his old features, but I noticed he had changed to what might have seemed to be a completely different person. He smiled a devilish grin that exposed a pair of sharp fangs. I went wide-eyed and was both amused and frightened at the same time. Before I could scream, he leaned in and sank his fangs right into the base of my neck. Fuck! Oh shit! Fuuuck! More pain! A petrified scream finally escaped my mouth. I closed my eyes as the blood in my veins boiled and my throat felt deprived of water and air.
♠ ♠ ♠
I want to put chapter three up soon :] i was hoping within the next couple of days. But this is what I've got so far :) hope it's somewhat okay X]