Status: Complete! :)

Do You Love Me?

Welcome to the Family.

I never intended to adjust very well with my family; after all, they weren’t there when I had required their assistance. Now, when they needed me back in their life – I wasn’t going to be there. Well, truthfully to be exact I was going to be there – just not there in their damned hearts. My heart it felt as if though it had turned stone cold – just a rock in the left part of my chest – a stone.

This was all due to the fact that I had been thrown back and fourth like a punch bag all my life – and now I had enough. Staring aimlessly out of the window of my new bedroom I waited for the rest of the family to finally arrive in this hell what they called home.

Paul had informed me that, Joseph, Nicholas and Kevin were at the recording studio working rather hard on their upcoming album, trying their very best to make it perfect. I felt like laughing at the very thought of it – perfect they say? There is nothing or no one in this world that could ever be defined as perfect. So why even use such a word in a sentence? That’s my question to you all, there is no point whatsoever.

“Jaime darling! Look who is here to see you love!” I heard Paul’s bitter voice calling me from the bottom of the stairs. “Hurry!” he ordered me.

I wasn’t stupid; I was certainly not going to go running down the stairs and show that I was happy to see them because I really wasn’t. I would not state the fact that I was somewhat jealous of my so called brothers. Ok, fine, I was and I believe I had the every right too. They had received so much in their life without even having to work for it. And I had to work most of my life; putting up with such unbelievable nonsense – just thinking about it makes me want to cry. And in the end I still ended up with everything in a mess.

Some may tend to argue the fact that my brothers or shall I say The Jonas Brothers have worked for all the privileges they now receive. But I beg to differ. Making music? Anybody could easily do that. You just need the right people around you. A pretty face – yes that’s all you need. You don’t even have to have a good voice to be a singer. You can just get someone with good ICT skills to mess around with your voice after it has been recorded.

Simple as.

But, when you are a normal citizen you have to work your arse off and even then you do not get what you wish for. It sucks – but as life goes by you eventually learn to get use to it.

I finally decided that it was the right time to go down and greet them all. Entering the living room I began to examine the rare creatures before me. Sorry, my brothers. The tallest of them all stood by the fireplace staring down at me. Whom I guessed to be Kevin. Next in line was the brother who most stupid girls thought was the best looking – Joe. The other one would obviously be Nick.

“Hey,” Joe placed his hand in front of me, “I’m Joe,” he formally introduced himself. Yes, I know you are Joseph, the whole world knows who you are, twat – I thought to myself, “I hope you enjoy your stay here with us though I must tell you beforehand. I am the more fun brother out of all these – just so you know,” he said winking in my direction.

Seriously a FREAK!!

“How old are you?” Nick found the courage to ask me.

I opened my mouth to answer his question – however was rudely interrupted by older brother Kevin, “Nick, it’s rude to ask a lady her age,” he said. “If you want Jaime, we could give you a tour of LA…” he offered.

I stared at all three of them in amazement, why in the world were they acting as if though I was some kind of a stranger and not their own blood? Oh well, their problem not mine. I decided to ignore them all and leave the room. Making my way out of the living room I heard a few statements coming from their mouths about myself.

“How rude,” I heard Nick say.

“Mum was right about her – she thinks she’s too good for us,” that was Kevin surprisingly.

“Oh who cares anyways – she’ll be gone before you know it.” Nick again, “she should be glad we’re taking her in.”

“Give it a rest will you?” Now that was Joe, “she’s had to go through a lot of things in life. I think we should give her some space so she is able to think about her next step. We behaving like this is not going to help her you know.”

I turned around to face – well they couldn’t see me.

“I just don’t see why we have to do this, I mean couldn’t she stay where she was?” Nick asked Joe.

“It wouldn’t have been right of us to leave her there Nick,” Joe answered quietly.

“We’re so nice you see – it is our duty to help others in grief,” Kevin answered sarcastically.

I have to admit I was hurt by their conversation, which frankly I was the main topic of. I didn’t understand it to be honest – they were treating me like dirt like as if though I didn’t mean anything to them at all. As if though I wasn’t even related to them. However, Joe seemed to be a different case – he hadn’t said a word against me at all. In fact, he had been defending me…

I decided to go pay my ‘parents’ a visit. “What crap have you told your sons about me?” I said as soon as I came face to face with Denise.

“Mind your language Jaime,” was her reply, “you live in our house now so you shall follow the rules too whether or not you like it. I don’t care. And in this house we do not talk in such a rude manner. Do you understand me Jaime?” she asked, her eyes boring into my own.

I couldn’t believe this.

“Rude manner? Hello, your sons were being rude just now!” I protested.

Denise let out a huge sigh and placed her hands on her hips, “Look Jaime, I understand what you must be going through at the moment and honey I am truly very sorry. But we cannot turn back the time and change everything for the better, now can we? I do wish day and night for a change – but it’s not as easy as it looks. The boys will need time to adjust, they have never experienced on having to look after a sister as well as each other. Also, they are angry with Paul, and myself for never telling them about you. You see they care for you and love you already – if they didn’t they wouldn’t be so mad now would they?” she said smiling, “I have faith in you Jaime to understand our position as well,” she made a few steps towards me, “please try to make an effort.”

Shaking my head left to right I made my way out of the kitchen and to my bedroom, thoughts of my family back in Florida came rushing back. Carol and Miranda and our humorous conversations during dinner. Car rides with Rae, deep philosophical conversations with Jaee and just being in Drew’s arms. I realised that the Jonas family would be better off without a Jonas sister. It didn’t seem right. But, hey it wasn’t like I was given any choice.

Taking out my phone I began to dial Jaee’s number, “Hello Jaee? I miss you,” I began to sob.
♠ ♠ ♠
Argh.
Not my best - I'm sorry.
Pshhh I'M BACK!
*parties*
A big thanks to mui JaeeBEAR for helping me out with ideas *winks*
+ silent shy readers? *pouts* don't be shy, I don't bite...much :P
Hahaaa
Larvee you xx