I'll Never Let Them Hurt You

Get Your Own Way

Frank's P.O.V

"Although I hated Issak, I want another vampire." My voice was filled with eagerness and hope. Personally, I don't know why I asked, sure I want a vampire that wont kill my friends and fiancee... But why was is it so important?

Maybe is was the fact of me wanting to be a real vampire? Or just the simple reason that I hated being alone when Gerard wasn't here.

"Baby, is it even possible?" Gee sounded a little uncertain and pessimistic.

"I really don't know, but I want to find out." The smile on my face nearly faded as Gerard replied.

"But Frank," He stroked my hair and looked to the ground for a moment, then back at me. "We have a wedding to plan, a band to form and I'm just not sure it is even possible."

I nodded my head in understanding, knowing he was right. Not being able to look at him any longer, my gaze shifted to the carpet. I let my eyes linger there until my face was risen by Gerard's hand.

His lips came closer to mine, closing the gap between our mouths. Gerard's hand rested itself behind my neck, tilting my head up a little to be in line with his.

Pulling apart, I smiled a little and didn't open my eyes.

"How about..." My eyelids drew open to look at my fiancee. "How about I ask Harry?" His sigh of defeat make my grin rise higher.

"Yeah please, thank you!" I almost yelped with happiness.

"It's OK-" Before he could utter another word, I lent down and hit his lips forcefully with my own. His tongue swept across my bottom lip and I gladly let him enter my mouth. Massaging our tongues together for a while, I let my hands slip to his waist as he pulled my onto his lap.

"You liking getting your own way, don't you?" Gee smirked at me.

I nodded my head and gave him my 'signature' smile.
♠ ♠ ♠
Two subscribers before I had even written the first chapter!
I may be able to update again today.
Xxx