I'll Never Let Them Hurt You

That's Not My Problem

Gerard's P.O.V

My game controller had gone from my hands, I was shot back to my own body. Personally, I'm not that good at games and I usally just give up.

"What!" I yelled, frantically looking around the kitchen.

An erruption of laughter came from under the table, making me roll my eyes. Walking to the wooden legs, I bent down and threw up the table cloth. Finding my brother and fiancee, acting like two todlers.

"S-sorry Gee," Frank choked out, my brother in too much of a laughing fit to answer.

"Sorry?" I repeated, anger spread across my face. "Sorry?!" The laughter soon stopped and both heads snapped up to see my rage-written face. "It's not about the damn mess! It's about the fact that I always have to be the fucking adult!"

My brothers eyes went wide and I couldn't help but point to the mess. My emphasizing actions had made their eyes seem weak and upset.

"Gerard, look... We're really sorry." Mikey tried to explain, both emerging from under the table.

"Sorry doesn't clear this," I pointed to the mixture again. "Does it?!" I practically screamed.

"Ever since we were little, I always had to be in charge. And why? Is it because I'm older? Because I've actually grown up?" I questioned, my voice going down from the screaming, to just a soft yelling.

"Gee-" Frank began.

"Don't bother," I shook my head and turned around to clear the mess up.

After managing to tidy the, now clean, kitchen... I went to our room without anything being said. I just needed time by myself for a while. Just to think.

"Sugar?" I heard a faint question, but I didn't reply. "Gee?" I Still didn't answer. "Gee-Gee? I'm sorry," He spoke, I remember that tone. It was the same child tone that he used to speak in when we were little... Until his voice broke.

"Don't use that against me, you know I can't resist it." I groaned and heard the door open.

"Gerard?" Frank sat on the bed, my back facing towards him. His hands rubbed my lower back. I moved away from his touch, justifying just how pissed I was at him.

"Stop it, I'm still angry at you."

"But-" He cut himself off by kissing my neck.
♠ ♠ ♠
So... I'm really enjoying this story! Hope you lovely readers are too. =D.

Cherub1578
Chemical.Love
Aiden Burn's.


Aiden Burn's.-I take my hat off to you, you guessed right =D