I'll Never Let Them Hurt You

Turn Around And Speak To Me

Frank's P.O.V

I gently suck Gee's pale neck, letting my hand place itself on his back again. This time, he didn't move from my actions.

"You just don't get it," He whispered, turning on his back, my hand moving and replacing itself on his stomach.

"What don't I get?" I questioned, placing my lips on his neck once again.

"What is this baby, therapy where you seduce me?" He asked, causing me to rub my nose in his neck and hold back a few giggles. But I nodded all the same.

"You don't understand how I feel," He simple spoke, making me pull away and look in his eyes. I was a little hurt, but tried not to let it show.

"Then tell me," I murmured before placing my lips on his own and softly stroking them together.

"It's like- I'm always- the adult." He mumbled between kisses, making me nod my head in agreement.

"You're right," I managed to say, slipping my hand under his shirt and touching his smooth skin. "I don't know what that feels like." My hand began to draw closer to his growing erection, him not even noticing how close I was.

My fingers undone his button and zippers, before my hand went into his trousers and over his boxers. I let my hand tease him for awhile, until he was moaning in frustration.

Letting my hand slip under his boxers, I pumped him softly, his mouth breaking the kiss to moan. I grinned against his lips and rubbed my hips against the side of him. When I knew he needed a faster pace, my hand sped up, letting more eruptions of groaning escape his mouth.

"Frank," He panted, his breath shortening.

"Yes, sugar?" I asked sweetly, trying to act as innocent as possible.

"Don't play with me Frank," He warned, I saw the smirk on his lips arise as he was clearly being playful.

"Oh, like this?" I questioned, running my hand over his slit.

"Mm, not exactly... But that's a hell of a lot better than what I was talking about." Gerard soon closed his mouth, realizing I could just about understand what he was saying.

"Oh, Ah, fuck." He screamed, my pumping getting faster with each movement. "Mother of fucking God." He released in my hand and I kept pumping him till I knew he was done. After Gerard's head resumed back to looking at me, I kissing his lips and stroked his sweaty fore head.

After an hour of just laying with each other, some-one entered the apartment. Causing both me, and Gerard, to jump.

"Hey guys," We heard three men call. It was clearly Bob, Ray and Mikey.
♠ ♠ ♠
http://www.mibba.com/story/_20010/Does-Any-One-Notice-But-Does-Any-One-Care/

So, this is my new frerard, it's unique and very different :)! Enjoy!

Aiden Burn's.
Twi-hard818