I'll Never Let Them Hurt You

I'll Alway Be Here With You

Gerard's P.O.V

Frank, and myself, sat in the living room with our friends. My arm slinked around his neck, rubbing the top of his arm. Our other three friends were placed comfortably on the opposite couch.

"Baby, I'm feeling ill." I whispered in his ear, giving him a little kiss on the cheek.

"Aw, why?" Frank replied, worry struck his face.

"I need to, uh-" I neverously stuttered, not finishing my sentence in hope he would understand.

"Oh," He nodded and then seemed suddenly upset. "That's the only thing I miss about being a vampire." Frank grimaced, looking to the floor. "Do you think you could wait?"

"I guess I have to..." My answer were unsure and stiff, but I couldn't put it any other way.

I could feel my stomach churn slightly, making my head feel light. I didn't think anything of it, and ignored the subtle pain.

Leaving the apartment, we reached another tux shop. It was time to get some tuxes for the rest of our group.

"Frank, we have to go soon." I spoke when my headache got too unbelievable.

"Okay, c'mon guys, wrap it up." Frank clapped his hands and the three men walked out for various places in the shop.

Picking up a suit each, we payed halves for them... They refused to let us pay for it all.

"Bye," Me and Frank called from the bottom of the apartment blocks. Leading one another in through the doors and to our flat.

"Right, I'm going now," I spoke at six o'clock, when I got my energy back.

"Bye," Frank's shaken voice replied. I kissed him passionatly and left.

Frank's P.O.V

It had been half an hour since Gerard went. I was sat on the couch, curled in a ball, weeping to myself. After another five minutes, Gerard came back, the door unlocking.

My fiancee walked into the room I was in, looking happier... Until he saw me.

"Baby," He whispered, walking towards me and gripping me in a warm hug. His clothes were slightly cold, but his actions made me feel at home and comforting.
♠ ♠ ♠
I have been thinking about this story A LOT, I must say... I think it will turn out quiet well.

Aiden Burn's.