I'll Never Let Them Hurt You

We Could Do This All Day

Frank's P.O.V

It's a week until we have our wedding, I think its fair to say... We are all excited. We have everything ready, Mikey will be our ring holder person. The date is set, the food is sorted and the invitations are sent.

"So..." Gerard rolled his eyes casually, playfully picking me up and walking to the sofa.

"Coffee!" I held out my hand and reached towards the kitchen.

After coming back from the kitchen, once more, Gerard sat on the couch and let me sit ontop of him. I wriggled my hips and pretended not to know what I was doing.

"How was your day, sugar?" I asked, kissing his cheek and sipping on the coffee.

"Mm, you were here, you should-oh-know." I goggled and kissed his neck, finding it amusing how he could help but moan.

"Can we-just sit-here and-kiss?" I asked between pecking his neck and attaching my lips to his at the end.

"Yeah, that sounds good," He smirked, pulling and gazing at me.

A lock of his black hair fell infront of his eye, I moved it away lovingly and tyicked it behind his ear. Gee smiled with all his teeth, showing the extended canines.

"You're amazing," I whispered, kissing his lips, only for him to pull away.

"No, you are." he poked my nose and kissed me again.

"We could do this all day," I shook my head and grinned.

*Two hours later*

"Frankzo!" Harry squeeled, grasping me in a hug and squeezing the life out of me.

"I want fast food," He groanmed, looking to the ground.

"C'mon then," I tilted my head to the door slightly.

"Really?" His eyes lit up and a smile spread itself on his face.

"Sure," I ginned and walked towards the door, slipping my shoes on and letting him follow me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's short!

Draconia27
ElleSARWRUS
Alice Verney