I'll Never Let Them Hurt You

Coincidence

Gerard's P.O.V

It's 5 days till our wedding, we are smart enough to have our stag parties now. We don't want to go to church woth a hang over.

"Bye, see you tomorrow." I kissed Frank passionately, letting Bob and Ray walk him out of the apartment.

"C'mon the bro," Mikey piped up, he arose from the couch and walked me to the door.

"Catching the bus?" I questioned, locking the door anmd following Mikey.

"Yep," He chirped, taking me to the bus stop and sitting on the bench.

*Two hours later*

"Mikey?" I nudged him, drunkenly. "Is tha-that Frank?" I Didn't know whether I was seeing things, or not.

"Gee!" Frank called, running over and being followed by Ray and Bob.

"Yeah, I think it is." Mikey giggled, looking at the two of us hugging on a dance floor.

"What are the chances?" Frank grinned and kissed my cheek, dancing to the music.

"Well, it's a small place." I reasoned, dancing along too.

"I'm going to love being married to you." He whispered in my ear it was more like shouting... The music was just too loud.

"Same," I murmered, kissing him and letting his taste linger on my lips.

"Guys, break it up," Bob groaned, taking vodka in his handm and drinking the shot.

"Sorry," I giggled childishly.

"I think it's sweet." Ray grinned and looked at the two of us "Picture perfect."

"No... I'm just scared," Mikey frowned and danced along ith a few others, on the dance floor.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's short!

Draconia27
ElleSARWRUS
Alice Verney