I'll Never Let Them Hurt You

Near To It

Frank's P.O.V

The wedding is tomorrow, we had everything prepared and ready for the big day. I was a little nervouse, but my happiness over took the small amount of worry.

"You okay, baby?" Gerard asked once we finished our pasta. Yes... Gerard cooked for us, considering I always manage to burn everything.

"Yeah thanks, dinner was amazing." I complimented, gaining a kiss on the cheek.

"It was quiet nice." He spoke, leading me to the counch and turned the tele on. "When was the last time we just cuddled and watched a film?" He asked to both himself, and me.

"I don't know," I thought to myself and grinned as he put in a movie.

"Love actually?" He asked, grabbing the remote and turning it on.

"Yep," I smiled and got comfortable as Gerard led next to me. "Last night of not being married," I mumbled into his neck.

"Yeah, I can't wait." I smirked against his skin and pecked it lightly.

He pressed play as the movie began. The lights were already out and his arm wrapped around mine, making me feel as though nothing is going to hurt us.

After kissing for a while, the movie ended. We didn't know where the time went, but we knew it was well spent.

"Frankzo?" Harry has taken over my fiancee's body, without warning. His eyes shimmered with watery tears, making me tear up too. "I just can't believe you and Gerard are going to be married soon."

I nodded against him, his arms held me in a tight hug as we adjusted our position.

"I know," I whispered to him, holding his shoulders and pulling away from the hug. "Thanks Harry, for everything."

"You are very welcome," He grinned and pulled me to another hug.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yep, it's another short one, I'm really sorry... Tomorrow is the big day and it will be long, just a warning.

Cherub1578
ElleSARWRUS
Alice Verney