I'll Never Let Them Hurt You

This Is The Best Day Ever

No-one's P.O.V

Gerard woke up to his brother nudging him. It seemed more like Mikey was the mother and Gerard was the son, other than two brothers.

"Five more minutes," Gerard flapped his arms in the air, pleading for more rest.

"No, now! You have 6 hours and 24 minutes until you're married. Move you're ass!" Mikey spoke harshly, trying his best not to wake Frank up.

"Mm, 'mkay." Gerard finally agreed, getting out of the double bed and taking clothes into the bathroom.

Half an hour later, Bob and Ray shook Frank awake, soon finding it wouldn't work. After their patience wore thin, they jumped on the bed and bounced. Frank's body flapped up and down, similar to a fish out of water.

"What the fuck?" Frank was bombarded with two heavy bodies falling on him, all three were in shock.

"You. Up. Now." Bob pointed to him, looking over to Ray and noticing he was stood up too, his arms crossed.

"Why? It's like... 7 in the fucking morning!" He protested, pulling the covers over his head and snuggling into the warm bed.

His sheets were soon pulled off and left aside, a small curled-up body lay on the matress. His limbs shook with the coldness, heat escaping him quickly.

"Okay, okay! I'm up," Frank ran to his closet and picked up some warm clothes.

"Get a shower, get your tux on and meet us in the lounge." Ray listed, waiting for Frank's reaction.

"Oh-kay?" Frank seemed a little grumpy, but his facial expression soon changed to a smirk. "I will, on one condition."

"What's that?" Bob asked, sitting on the couch and looking up at him.

"When I get out of the shower, I have a coffee with my name on it?" Frank seemed grateful when they both nodded in agreement.

*An hour later*

"Thank's for the coffee," Frank grinned and held the cup up, looking at it and nodding to the empty china.

"C'mon, we have to do your hair," Ray pointed to his damp locks, making the three of them burst into a fit of laughter.

His hair was filled with gel that lightly stroked his brown strands, making them look perfect.

"It's amazing." His eyes widened as the mirror was pulled infront of him. Frank dare not touch it, but only gazed at the appearance.

After Ray and Bob fixed their hair, everything was good to go. They sat in a black car, the perfect size that Frank wanted.

"Can you two walk me down the isle?" Frank asked, not being able to look at his friends.

"Ofcourse," Bob replied, patting his shoulder.

"I'd be honoured," Ray hugged Frank and pulled away, the three of them had smiles on their faces.

Exiting the car, they walked into the church. Ray poked his head in through a door, finding Frank and Gerard's family and friends. The middle aged men and woman sat in their seats, awaiting for the grooms.

"C'mon Gerard," Mikey tugged lightly on Gerard's cuffs and smiled warmly. "Everything will be okay," The younger Way brother promised. Grasping his brother in a hug, one last time before he was married, Gerard walked out of the back door and into the main room.

Placing himself at the side of the altar, Gerard waited nervously for his fiancee. Looking around the huge main room, Gerard noticed a few friends and family. His mum sat on the first row, getting a good glimpse of the wedding.

Music began to play around the room, a set of instruments began to strum from the corner. The wide doors opened from the other end, leading Frank, Bob and Ray into the enormous room.

Their mum's sat on either side, every-one turning around and stood up. Frank's mum could only take her tissue and dry off her tears with it. Looking at her amazing son, his black tux fitted perfectly on his body.

Gerard's eyes welled up, just looking at his to-be husband. The three men walked slowly down the isle, Frank's eyes didn't leave Gerard's, not for a moment.

It was an instant connection, just the two of them held.

Once they reached the altar, Bob and Ray parted from Frank, standing to one side.

"We are gathered here today, to celebrate the life that Gerard," The priest held his hand to gesture at Gerard. "And Frank," He looked towards Frank and mirror his actions. "Will soon share together. Do you have your vows?"

They both nodded, Mikey giving his brother the piece of paper.

"Frank, I've known you all my life and never regretted anything. I guess I have our parents to thank for that. We have always been inseparable, and I wouldn't change a thing. Although I tell you often, how much you mean to me... Words can never describe how I feel for youu."

By the end of Gerard's speech, a stray tear fell from his eye, leading it's watery path to his chin. After wiping the salty liquid away, he looked towards Frank, who was holding the paper similar to Gerard's.

"I can't really say how, or when, we met. But I'm glad we did, I'm grateful to our mothers, for supporting us in our decision. After spending nearly all my life with you, I can proudly say, we know each other better than we know ourselve. I want to spend my life with you, grown old with you, and be there for every new experience we have."

Frank had a few more tears than Gerard, he didn't even try to rub them away either. He knew they would just fall again.

Every-one in the hall was now grabbing tissues and damping their eyes dry, emotionally touched by their words.

"If you have the rings?" The priest turned to Mikey and handed the rings to Gerard.

Gerard gave Frank his ring, and Gerard kept ahold of his own. Sliding the ring on Frank's finger, Gerard rubbed it afterwards and smiled at his husband.

"I love you," He spoke softly, releasing Frank's hand.

Frank held Gerard's hand in his and slipped the ring on the correct finger, kissing it after.

"I love you too," Frank gripped onto his hand and entwined their fingers.

Walking out of the hall, every-one arose from their places and watched them leave. The double doors opened, Frank and Gerard walked out and got into the car that Frank had arrived in.
♠ ♠ ♠
This chapter is dedicated to every-one who comments, subscribes and reads.

You really are amazing, it took so long to write this... But it doesn't matter, it's worth it.