I'll Never Let Them Hurt You

Sometimes... It's Good To Forget

Gerard's P.O.V

We were currently pulling up to a small hotel type place. After the entire journey of making out, we both had grins spread on our faces. The driver looked behind us to tell us that we had reached our destination.

Thanking him, we gave him a tip and left the car. It drove into the distance as me and Frank walked towards the doors. Our friends and family were there, probably because we took a long root to make sure we were last.

I opened the door to be met with almost every-one we had seen at the wedding. Every-one was sitting in the correct chairs, talking to the people they knew.

"Frank? Gerard?" My brother rushed over to us, followed by our mothers and lastly... Bob and Ray.

"Hey Mikey," I hugged him and let go of my husband's hand. That's never going to get boring; 'my husband'.

"Hey Mikes, Bob, Ray." Frank nodded to each of them, shaking their hands and hugging them tight. "Mum!" He exclaimed, noticing his mother standing behind my own.

"Mum," I greeted too, hugging my mum in a tight embrace. After having a small conversation with her, I turned to Frank's mum. I guess I can call her my mum too now?

"Ms. Iero," I smiled, holding her body in my arms and releasing her soon after.

"C'mon Gerard, we're practically family." She persuaded, making me shake my head.

"It's tradition for me to call you 'Ms. Iero'," I disagreed and shook my head with a smile.

After an hour, every-one was finishing their main course. Mikey stood up and tapped a spoon on his glass.

"May I have evey-one's attention, please?" My brother asked through the dying-down conversations. "Although I have known these amazing people," He gestured towards me and Frank. "They was always set out to be a devil duo." An errupture of laughter escaped throughout the room. "They are an amazing couple, it gives me great pleasure to announce that Frank is my new brother, and Gerard is a new man."

Every-one cheered and clinked glasses together. Me and Fank gave each other a short kiss before Bob and Ray stood up.

"Sorry about this every-one... But Bob here," Ray looked at Bob and gave him evils. "Forgot our speeches," A number of people laughed at how typical of Bob it was. Bob just hung his head and turned red. "But... Me, Bob and Mikey all chipped in, and well, here," Ray finished, handing me and Frank an envelope.

We opened it together and just stared at the plane tickets that leave tomorrow at 11 in the morning.

"Thank's so much you guys," We held the three of them in a tight hug.

"Oh by the way..." I held up the tickets to let our guests see them. "We forgot about our hunny moon. Mikey, my brother, Bob and Ray bought us a holiday."

Every-one cheered and more cheers were sounded as me and Frank kissed.
♠ ♠ ♠
I really do like this chapter, especially the pat where Bob forgot the speeches.
Sorry for not updating yesterday.

Thanks for the awesome comments!!
Cherub1578
Twi-hard818
ElleSARWRUS
Alice Verney