I'll Never Let Them Hurt You

On The Way

Gerard's P.O.V

Me and Frank had just finished packing, for the honey moon. We woke up 3 hours ago, it was now 9 in the morning. I was exhausted and needed coffee... Desperately.

"Baby," I kissed Frank's cheek and got up from the edge of the bed. "I'm going to make some coffee. Do you want any?"

"Yeah, please." Frank replied, kissing my lips and releasing me from his embrace.

"Cool," I nodded and made my way over to the kitchen.

Pouring two cups full of steaming coffee, I left them in the living room and went to get Frank. I found him led on the bed, his pale skin illuminated the dark area. Frank's shirt had rolled up a little, as his hands were behind his head, he didn't notice because his eyes were closed.

I stroked Frank's cheek, causing him to flutter his eyes open.

"Mm, hey." He grinned and was preparing himself to get out of bed.

"Nuh-huh," I grinned and carried him bridel-style to the living room. Frank's arms wrapped themselves around my neck as he grinned up to me.

*An hour later*

"Mikey, hurry the fuck up! You drive like an old man," I yelled to the front of his car. Frank giggled and soon put his hand over his mouth, not wanting to offend Mikey.

My brother's head turned around, making his new glasses visible to us both. Mikey's thin frames looked cool, then again... All glasses suited his face shape.

We pulled up, to the car lot, and got out. I held Frank's hand and walked with him and my brother, to the sliding doors.

"The plane for Australia, will be leaving shortly." A womans voice echoed through the waiting room.

"See you in a week lil' brother." I hugged him and pulled away soon after, letting Frank hug him too. "Harry wants to say goodbye." I rolled my eyes and let Harry hug my brother.

Harry's P.O.V

"I'm gunna miss ya Mikezo," I was on the blink of crying, but I didn't.

"Me too Harry, me too." Mikezo replied, looking down and hiding his emotion-filled eyes.

"But," I cheered him up, smiling. "We'll see each other when we get back and everything." His face lit up lightly, nodding, he hugged me again and we said our "goodbye's".

"Got the hard-boiled sweets?" I asked, trying to cheer myself up.

"Yep," He held out the plastic bag and rattled them. "C'mon then."

Frank's P.O.V

By the time we were on the plane, Gerard had returned and was shaking with fear.

"I don't like hights," He repeated to himself, over and over.

"Tell you what..." I thought for a moment. "If you can get through this, I'll treat you to a little surprise when we get back. How does that sound?" I whispered the last part, in his ear, and lent back to see his expression.

Gerard's canines were clearly visible, his grin didn't hide the two sharp fangs. Soon realizing, he closed his mouth but kept the smile.

Handing him a hard sweet, I grinned and popped one in my mouth too.
♠ ♠ ♠
Awesome comments!

ElleSARWRUS
Alice Verney