I'll Never Let Them Hurt You

Love Not War

Frank's P.O.V

"So," Gerard asked as the clock shown it was nearly half past six. "Where are we going for dinner?"

"Huh?" I questioned back in disbelief.

"I said-"

"I know what you said... I just don't understsand why," His eyes glinted in the light from out lamps, making him look even more gorgeous.

"Well Frankie... If you don't eat, then you can become really skinny, maybe even die." Gerard spoke to me as though I was a child, making me frown.

"Gee, don't you get it?"

"Get what?"

"For fuck sake! We're on our hunny moon, that means we don't leave our room. We stay here and order room service, fucking each others brains out!" I didn't mean to, but I lost my temper, I just wanted to be with him. I didn't want to spend this time with strangers that only 'act' nice and sweet, so they can get a tip.

"Chill baby," Gerard walked towards me and put both hands on my hips. I tilted my head away, not wanting to look at him when I was this angry. I just didn't want him to see how hurt I was.

That changed though, he lifted my head up with two of his fingers. Our eyes joined together and ment with pure love.

His head lent slowly into mine, both our eyes closing once our lips met.

A few minutes past, we led on the bed in a pure mess. The sheet held both our bodies together, our clothes on different sides of the room.

Gerard's P.O.V

I was led ontop of Frank small body, both my legs on either side of his. I moved my hips towards his; pushing them together and rubbed our erections.

"Mm," Frank moaned quickly, from under me.

I carried on rubbing our lower halves together, my hands feeling their way around the bed-side table. When I found the important lubricant, I grinned to myself and looked at Frank.

"Mm-no condom?" He asked as I shook my head.

"I don't think we need it," I explained, stopping my actions regretfully.

"Me neither," He murmered as I layered myself with it.

I placed myself at his entrance, slowly pushing myself into him. Tryng to sooth the little pain, I kissed his neck and rubbed my nose against the skin under his ear. His hair smelled amazing, but my thoughts were send to the back of my head when I knew I was fully inside him.

I pulled in and out of him, my pace quickening with every small thrust. I changed my position, pushing into him at different angles.

"Uh," I let out an accidental moan; I didn't want to show I how pleasured I was.

"Christ, moan like that again." Frank whimpered, I done as was asked and couldn't help but groan.

I deepened my thrusted and heard the most amazing sound that has ever hit my ears; Frank moaning.

"Fuck," I grinned and made sure to hit him again in the same spot.

Laying my hands on his hips, I pushed myself into him again. His hazel eyes covered in his brown hair, making him even more orgasmic. A small amount of sweat covered his face, probably not as much as mine, but enough to make me groan again.

"Mm, oh." I opened my lips and let the sound fall freely. Although I felt my hair stick to my face, I didn't bother in removing it.

Taking his stiff member into my hand, I pumped him harshly... Knowing he likes it like that.

"Fuck!" He gasped, I grinned in return.

"Oh, yes-uh-yes..." I screamed, releasing myself inside of him. His own liquids spilled onto our stomachs.

I took myself out of him and led, exhausted, on the bed.
♠ ♠ ♠
As you can tell, there will probably be a lot of Frerard for a while... I don't mind writing stuff like this, because I know that it's for my readers.
Like other authors, I was always frightened to write 'Frerard' scenes. I don't know why, because you guys always make me feel as though I've done it right.

So I just wanted to thank you!

Dowdy
Twi-hard818
ElleSARWRUS
Alice Verney