I'll Never Let Them Hurt You

The Phone

Frank's P.O.V

"Oh God," I moaned as Gerard stradled me. I couldn't help but moan loudly.

He laughed sweetly, rubbing his erection to mine.

"Frank... Frank..." I heard him mumble.


"Frank?" I was shook awake, my eyes fluttered open.

"Mm?" I sturred over and was faced with Gerard, his face inches from mine.

"Had a dream?" He smirked and stroked my cheek.

"Yeah, it was about yesterday." My croaky voice sound awful, I hated mornings.

"Oh," Was all he replied, leaning more on his arm that propped him up. His lips came closer to mine and they eventually made contact.

I slipped my tongue into his mouth, feeling his fangs slightly. Which made me remember something.

"Gerard?" I asked once we were done making out.

"Yeah?"

"Do you... Have you got to you know..." I trailed off, not knowing how to say it.

"Nope, probably when we get back though," I nodding understandingly.

"Okay," I nodded and continued to kiss him, letting my lips fall on his neck.

Then the phone rang... God, two minutes? Thant's all I ask!

"Frank?" A lot of people shouted down the phone. My mobile nearly fell frong my hands in shock.

"Hello?" I asked, wondering who the hell would ring.

"It's Bob, Ray and Mikey!" I think it was Mikey who shouted it.

"Oh! Hey, wait... I'll put you on loud speaker!" I held my phone outyi and put it on loud speaker.

"Hey guys," Gerard greeted, probably guessing it was them by his brothers voice screaming.

"What you lot up to?" I asked randomly.

"Nothing really, hanging out and missing you guys!" Ray groaned, sounding upset.

"Yeah, and playing our instruments," Bob added.

"Cool," Gerard grinned and remembered how we will be in a band soon.

"Guys, I'm really sorry, but we have to be off. Can you ring in an hour?" I asked, looking to Gerard and smirking.

"Ew!" Mikey screamed, every-one else giggled.

"Okay, sure thing." Ray spoke, the only mature person of them all.

We all hung up and I resumed to Gerardzs neck.

"Mm, baby? Do you want to sit in the hot tub?" He asked, his voice going erousingly lower.

"Ofcourse," I grinned and pulled away from his neck.

We both jumped out of bed and stepped towards the bedroom, undressing as we walked to it.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it took so long, I had to right it out again.

I wanted a break from all the Frerard-ness... It will continue tomorrow though!

Twi-hard818
ElleSARWRUS
Alice Verney


I truly do love all your comments! They are amazing, as are all of you!