I'll Never Let Them Hurt You

In Each And Every Word

Frank's P.O.V

We kissed passionatly, while waiting for the hot tub to fill up. It was finally full, and we both jumped in. The hot water made my body flinch up, causing Gerard to grin from above me.

"A little too hot for Frankie?" He asked, pressing his crotch into mine, my hips were already raise from the hot water.

"Mm... Just a-uh-little," I moaned, Gerard stroked my cheek. His hand made it's way to my hip, pushing me down slightly to sit on the under-water seats.

Both his legs placed themselves on either side of mine, his neck lowered. Kissing my pulse, his teeth tugged at my skin lightly. I couldn't resist but to buck my hips up.

"Uh," Gerard gasped from both shock, and arousment.

I felt his hand travel to the inside of my thighs, pushing them away slightly. He repositioned himself at my entrance, kissing my lips before making sure I was okay to let him enter me.

We had no condom, no lube and I was guessing it was going to hurt like a bitch... I may be wrong?

Nodding, I let him enter me, doing my best to relax. It wasn't as painfully as I thought it would be, infact... I didn't really mind it.

"Okay?" He asked, bending down and kissing my fore head.

"Ofcourse, I always am, aren't I?" I giggled and kissed his lips lovingly.

I felt Gerard pull in and out of me, a few moans escaped his lips. I didn't mind him making the orgasmic moans he was, I encouraged it.

"Mm, faster?" I almost pleaded, finding a smirk on his face after asking.

Gerard done as I asked, speeding up his pace. I moaned loudly, holding his hips. His head tossed back, taking his black hair going with it. When I finally got to see his eyes again, they were closed.

"Fuck, so good." I practically whined out.

"Oh, don't I know it." He panted back, holding my sides for support.

His thrusts got more frequent and harder, once he found my spot.

I let my head rest on the outside of our hot tub, not being able to keep it up. Gerard's hand wrapped itself around my throbbing erection.

The bubbles made this experience even more amazing, everything was damn right awesome!

"Fuck-God-oh yes ohh," Gerard almost screamed, I felt his liquids spill into me and I came soon after.

"Shit-Christ!" I groaned out, feeling Gerard's hand pumping me until I had ridden out my orgasm.

We stayed in the tub, just getting our breathing back to normal.

"I love you," I spoke, putting every amount of possitive emotion, into my words.

"I love you too," Gerard's voice was filled with the same amount of love, as mine was.

After a few more minutes of enjoy one anothers company, and kissing, we got out of the cold tub. After we dried outselves off, the phone rang.

"Just in time," I giggled and picked up the phone.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for not updating yesterday! I really am! Hope this makes up for it.

Dowdy
Twi-hard818
ElleSARWRUS
Alice Verney