I'll Never Let Them Hurt You

Interrupted Phone Calls

Harry's P.O.V

Frank had the mobile in his hand... Until I took it from him. (Gerard gave me permission to take over his body.) A mortified look spread across his face.

Frank stared to his empty hand, that once held th phone, before I took it from him.

"What was that for?" Frank finally gained control over his vocals, but I didn't reply anyway... Unless poking your tongue out is a reply?

"Mikezo?!" I screamed, knowing it was Mikezo from his voice when Frankzo was talking to him.

"Harry?!" Mikezo's voice was as equally high pitched, and loud, as mine.

I skipped off to the bedroom, sitting myself at the foot of the bed. A knock on the door broke me from my next sentence.

"Hey?" I asked to Frankzo's angry posture; his hands held his hips firmly, a frown on his face and his foot being tapped on the floor.

"What, are you and Mikes now going out or something?"

"Honey," I placed my hand on his shoulder, "Mikezo might be hot, but I'm straight."

Frankzo gazed from my hand, on his shoulder, to my face. His eyes shifted back and forth from my hand, to my face.

"Are you sure about that?" He raised an eyebrow and awaited my answer.

"Mikezo... Guess what?" I didn't even wait for a reply, but carried on. "Frankzo just 'implied' I was gay..."

A sharp intake of breath could be heard, on Mikezo's part. I looked over at Frankzo, putting my hand on my hip. My lips pucked up, in a kissing way, and I nodded at him, raising my eyebrows.

"What? Oh my God, how could he?"

"I know, right! I flipped Frankzo off, strutting past him. I could faintly see his face full of shock, as he turned around to see me sat on the couch.

I plopped myself down and began getting comfortable.

"Jesus, I've been bored for so long! These guys take no notice of me, what-so-ever," I was pretty angry, but decided not to take it out on Mikezo.

"God, don't I know it!" He seemed in his own world for a while, and then we changed the subject.

"So... How've ya' been?" I questioned, wanting to know everything that had happened so far.

"Not bad, and you?"

Same really, nothing much to do..." I whined and rolled over the chouch, seeing Frankzo strolling towards me. "I have to go, chat later!" My chirpy voice was returned with a 'good-bye'.

"What was that?!" Frankzo raised his voice, coming closer still.

"You just don't 'get' it, do you?" I murmered, knowing he could hear me anyway.

"'Get' what?" Frankzo's voice seemed a little louder as he stood a few feet beside me. He also used air quotation marks.

"You two blank me! Neither of you ask how I am." My voice raised, considerably, from my previous mutter. "I sit in my boring room, staring at the ceiling, and thinking about how much I miss you. What do you two do? Fuck each other mindlessly!" I raised my hands up and flew them back down by my sides.

"Harry, I-" Frankzo calmly touched my shoulder.

"Go away! I just want Gerardzo!" I screamed, running to the bedroom and locking myself in it.

Sure, it might be a little childish, but I've been ignored my whole life. I can't take it any more. When will they started to notice me?

I cried into the pillow, finally falling asleep with the sound of my blood pulsing around my brain. The headache was the only rythem that soothed my thoughts of being alone.
♠ ♠ ♠
I feel bad for Harry... =(
Thanks so much!

Twi-hard818
ElleSARWRUS
Alice Verney