I'll Never Let Them Hurt You

Coffee At Midnight

Harry's P.O.V

I woke up in the middle of the night, bored and needing something to keep my thoughts occupied. I slid out of bed and unlocked the door. Stepping out of the door quietly, I saw Frankzo curled up on the couch.

I needed coffee, yeah... Thanks to Gerardzo, I'm not hooked on the stuff!

After making the coffee, I went back to the bed and took my book from the small side table. It wasn't long before Gerard woke up, what he was doing awake, at nearly one in the morning, is beyond me.

Harry...

Yeah, sorry. Did I wake you?

Nah, I sometimes wake up at this time anmd make myself some warm milk...

Aww, isn't that just darling?

Harry, what happened yesterday with you and Frank? I was worried...

I swear he was on his damn period or something. I took the phone from him, then he had a darn spaz fit. He doesn't understand that you two ignore me ALL the time. See?

Harry, we don't intentionally ignore you...

You could atleast make some time for me?

I know, I'm sorry Harry...

Why can't Frank be as understanding as you? I asked, almost to myself.

I'll have a chat with him in the morning...

Okay, good night. I can do it myself though?

Nah, I'll do it. Good night...

*The next morning*

Gerard's P.O.V

"Frank?" I wondered in to the kitchen and found him pouring two cups.

"Thank fuck it's you Gerard," Frank replied instantly, not even turning around from the kettle.

"Can we sit down?" I grabbed my coffee anmd let Frank follow me to the living room. "I've been talking to Harry."

"Oh?" He seemed unfazed by my statement, probably wanting to forget the situation.

"Yeah, he was saying how you and him had anm argument," I expanded, waiting for his reply.

"Mhm," He sipped on the steaming coffee anmd continued. "Harry snatched the phone from my hand, when I was talking to Mikey, anmd then wondered into the bedroom with it. I was fuming, it was a little ignorant and greedy." Frank took another sip of his drink and left it to warm up his hands.

"Yeah, I don't agree with what he did. But, you have to see it from his perspective; we ignore him all the time and when some-one finally wants to talk to him, we take that too." I reasoned, been given both sides of the story.

"I know Gee, I know," Frank looked down at his hands, feeling ashamed aboutyi his words.

I let Harry take over my body, in the middle of the hug, and left them to it.

*Two hours later*

"C'mon," Frank skipped to the bedroom, holding my hand. I was dragged along with him. Frank was excited about patching things up with Harry.

We made it to bedroom, Frank jumped on the bed, leaving me with my eyes raised. His hand palmed himself through the tight jeans he wore, causing me to tut.

I shuffled over to the space where Frank was led, removing his hand and putting mine in its place. His eyes closed, while my hand undone to button and zipper on his trousers.

"Fuck," Frank groaned, my hand had only just touched him.

I sped my pace up a little, teasing his slit, and giving it a little pore pressure.

"Oh, uh." Frank bucked his hips up, but I didn't mind.

My lips found his neck, sucking intensely and speeding my hand up considerably.

"Mother of God," His breathing got faster, as did he heart rate, I felt his pulse under my lips.

I kissed up his jaw line and stopped at his ear. I licked it slowly, nipping it slightly.

"Mm, shit." Frank's shaky voice elevated aroundm the room as he released in my hand. "I guess it's just 'my' day today? I have made up with Harry, and I get some sexy time with you."
♠ ♠ ♠
Your coents are amazing, you might see this in my next story, but... I love all your comments, this is why;

Twi-hard818=Your comments are inspirational and funny.
Alice Verney=Your positive feedback helps me write the things I can.
ElleSARWRUS=You always try to comment, your on going comments make me feel as though the chapter is as good as my first.


In my opinion, all your comments hold a hint of your personality; they are all amazing and different!