I'll Never Let Them Hurt You

A Fine Line Beween Want And Need

Frank's P.O.V

My small-ish hands cupped my face as I listened intently. Harry was going to tell me all he knew about 'getting another vampire.'

"Well, I haven't seen any-one 'want' or 'get' another vampire," He explained, making me confused about how he knew anything about getting another vampire.

"Huh?" I tilted my head to one side, expressing just how puzzled I was.

"Well, it's like an instinct." I nodded as he relaxed on the sofa, getting more comfortable. "When a vampire dies, such as Issak, it is possible to get another."

"How?" My energy levels shot through the roof, his simple words had made me so happy.

"I think... 'he' comes when you least expect it. When you need him, he will arrive. When you want him, it will only take longer." Harry elaborated on his first remark.

"So, it is possible then?" My smile widened once he nodded. I jumped up from my possition on he couch, leaping to Harry and grasping him in a hug.

"I guess that was the answer you wanted then?" He questioned, causing me to nod frantically.

Gerard's P.O.V

I was sent back to my own body and found myself hugging my fiancee.

"Gee?" Frankie asked as we pulled apart.

"Yeah baby, I know." I wispered with joy and happiness in every inch of my voice.

"Can we plan for the wedding soon?"

"Ofcourse we can, but first-" I picked him up, as he was sitting on me, and carried him to our room.

"My gorgeous little cup-cake has got a little 'too excited'?"

I nodded and smirked, my evil-kinky-smirk.

I kissed his neck as I placed his small frame on the bed. Carefully crawling ontop of him, I grinned and led my lips to his.

Pulling away, I kissed my way down his soft neck, landing my lips on his pumping vein.

"Mm," Frank mumbled and I let my hands slip to his trousers.

I could feel my stiffened member and smirked against his skin.

Undoing his button and zipper, I slipped both layers of fabric down. I nibbled my way down him stomach and travelled to his erection.

Taking no time in teasing, I took him in my mouth and licked his member.

"Fuck," He groaned from above me, gripping his hands on my shoulders.

I moved my head and tongue, making sure to pleasure him in any way possible.

"God," He mumbled, making me giggle and send vibrations up him.

I deep throated him, making his moans even louder.

As his grip got tighter, my sucks got harder and more pleasurable.

Screaming my name, he released in my mouth and I swallowed his load. Crawling my way back up to him, I kissed him lips and held him.
♠ ♠ ♠
It took a while to think of this, enjoy.

Cherub1578
Twi-hard818
Chemical.Love
Aiden Burn's


Amazing comments, as usual. =D