I'll Never Let Them Hurt You

The Guys

Mikey's P.O.V

I was a little upset about the phone calls I made to Gerard, Frank and Harry. They'll be back soon anyway, they've been at that damn hunny moon for 5 days.

The guys and I miss them, we try to occupy our minds, with instruments, and practice more. My flat was the perfect place to learn bass.

Bob and Ray joined me at the apartment, just having fun and eating a shit load of sugar.

"Gerard tried to learn guitar. Our grandmother bought it for him a while back, I think he kind of gave up," I reminised, smile at the child hood memories.

"Gerard playing the guitar?" Ray raised his eyebrows in astonishment.

"Yep," I clarified, there was a silence as every-one tried to picture Gerard on the guitar.

"I play drums too," Ray piped up, looking back and forth at me and Bob.

"Dude, you are not taking my place in the band," Bob frowned, laughing afterwards and punching Ray playfully.

"So, I really don't want to ring them again. Last time I swear it started world war three!" My statement was given an eruption of laughter in return.

"Atleast you are loved. You have people fighting over you," Ray pouted, folding his arms in disappointment.

"You didn't call," I shot back, giving a classic 'I'm right and you're wrong' smirk.

"I didn't want to interrupt their sexy time," He still didn't look at me and found the floor more interesting.

"I'm their brother, and I still did," My eyes sharpened with a little anger.

"Hey! Stop it!" Bob nearly shouted, standing up and excusing himself, walking to the balcony and having a cigarette.

"Sorry," I mumbled, looking at my shuffled feet.

"I'm sorry," Ray patted my shoulder and was followed by silence.

The world is a vampire,
Sent to drain...


Smashing Pumpkins rang throught the air, my mobile vibrated in my pocket.

"Hey!" The churpy voice, of Harry, rung to my ear.

"Hey," I giggled and let him carry on.

"Mikezo... I want Frank's darn vampire to arrive already. Why is it taking so long?"

"I really don't know," I told him truthfully. "Am I not enough?"

"No, you are. You're just not another vampire," His voice sounded sorry and a little upset.

"There's no excuse, I know that you'd be like that," I giggled, letting him know it was a joke.

A tap on my arm made my head move swiftly to Ray.

"This conversation sounds a little..." He didn't finish, but looked conserned instead.

I burst in to laughter and shook my head. "No, it wasn't supposed to sound like that," I grinned.
♠ ♠ ♠
I put in a chapter about the guys, just so you readers don't forget about them. What with all the Frerardness.

Twi-hard818
ElleSARWRUS
Alice Verney


I need to give you guys an explination for not writing yesterday. I was thinking about writing a Frerard one shot (or two shot.)

If any-one wants to write it with me, I would be very greatful. Send me a message or something, if you're interested. Thanks!